How's your portfolio since last year user?

Now, i regret for holding and my $12K is now $3K . I'm thinking of cashing everything out. Is this a good idea? I'm afraid it will go to zero

Attached: images - 2022-05-30T195617.432.jpg (554x554, 28.6K)

youre esentially saying that buy high sell low is your Any Forums strat

THINK BOY THINK

Since this time last year I'm down $500,000. Do not sell. Just hold and when it's properly in the green again cash some profits this time.

Same
8k -> 2k

First time in crypto, but I fell for the fomo. The lesson that should be taken here is to invest not when its pumping/dumping but when its crabbing a low point and no one talking about it.

my $30k in alts is now $300k of fiat in my bank account.

depends on what your portfolio holds idiot.

down a similar %, but way more optimistic about crypto now that lots of trash has been wiped out. the good projects that are still standing get more visibility, and increase chance of a 10x. besides, i dont want to get rich unless people that bought monkey pics lose everything

I held double leveraged index funds through the crash. I am down $100,000 from this time last year or whatever. It really sucks and one should NEVER listen to technical analysis fags ever

Lol, you're wasting your money on trash and then cry on 4ch on every topic. Be wiser, kiddies, look at Enegra

> Token backed by real equity
> Legal company operating for 10+ years
> Multi-billion $$$ assets backing the shares!

You're more wasting time here

Keep thinking user

Attached: 1641102037390s.jpg (250x250, 6.93K)

I'm glad I was able to back out into stablecoin. The next alternative is to stake.

Attached: gfhj.png (244x207, 7.13K)

When green again

April last year I was at 64k now I'm at 6

Is better to waist time knowing you'll profit some days

Staking is the only bailout here pleb. Many will not learn from their mistakes. Find the best platform and utilize.

There are many one can make the most use of.
freeway
Nexo
crypto com and as well as some CEX.

Attached: jgfg.jpg (225x225, 8.42K)

My portfolios doing great. I'm about at a break even losses haven't been nearly as bad as crypto or general stocks. I fully posisitioned in commodities like oil, gold, silver, and uranium two years ago and I told all you faggots multiple times to do the same but you're all a bunch of goldfish with no attention spans so you're getting fucked hard and I hope it continues for you all. Fuck boomers. Fuck normeis. fuck retards. Fuck tech faggots. Fuck you all. Fuck crypto.

Biz bros just be lying unprovoked

Yeah staking and saving one asset in a good asset management protocol is the best thing to do right now

Attached: 1640266329297s.jpg (117x125, 2.07K)

I started with $500 and turned it into $70k
Now I’m down to 35k
Fuck I’m so poor and ngmi

Utrust onchain staking is the best option now or you might even like to participate in metabonding

Attached: 1650546557066s.jpg (250x237, 7.69K)

You talking sense user, Getting 20% apy from Freeway Network has increase my ETH holdings

Always find the best platforms and create your passive income there. There are many choices to earn on this bear market.

Based.
This has been my strategy user. Well said.

Attached: index.jpg (221x228, 9.18K)

The innovation and growth in this area are worth the attention, but the major issue is that they are not EU regulated.

Attached: jgfj.jpg (235x214, 8.46K)

I think stable coins are much better and preferable. By default, volatility is negated.