Told my boss that I wouldn't be able to come in on Monday

>Told my boss that I wouldn't be able to come in on Monday.
>He told me to kill myself if I don't come.
>I got the call recorded.

How do I maximize my profits from this? Do I claim that I now have PTSD or some shit and sue him for millions? Do I extort/blackmail him?

For context, I don't give a single shit about burning bridges with the company.

Attached: 1641380384711.png (766x517, 139.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HkoqjVHi6oU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't be a fuckstick. Your bossman is probably under a lot of pressure from management and let some of it fly out loud rather than say it in his head. Let it slide and come in Tuesday a bit earlier than normal to show your apologetic and to demonstrate your one of the harder workers in your team.

gas yourself

>He told me to kill myself
Sue that fag for everything he's got
Fuck'em

ask a lawyer or something instead of asking Any Forums
dont fuck it up

Lawyer up

Suck his dick

Attached: biz.webm (640x800, 2.04M)

Don't do illegal shit. You'll just fuck yourself over. Go to your doc today/tomorrow and tell him what happened and that you're afraid to go to work. Get a sick note for at least 2 weeks and use that time to plan further. Go fucking all out on this. Pretend that you're traumatized and can never work again. Get the best lawyer you can afford.

just dont show up ever again. i dont think you could get much legally besides getting him fired, not worth the hassle imo. id just find a less shit job

Kys. That'll show him. Or just ignore him and start looking for a new job. Whatever.

This.

Consult a lawyer. Sue. Get a settlement.

attempt suicide, then get a lawyer kek

>show up to work 45 min ago
>'user you dont need to work today buddy, theres a holiday sign up sheet, go home and take the day off'

Attached: flourishing.jpg (715x715, 99.05K)

Is there a law and order board?

This. Make sure you leave a note saying it was his idea too that'll get him

WRONG. OP has a chance of a lifetime on his hands

OP you need to do the following two things:

>get a lawyer
>go see a therapist and put it on record that you feel completely traumatized, feel unsafe, are having nervous breakdowns just thinking about having to deal with this person, and are thinking about killing yourself because you don’t know if you’ll ever feel safe in another work environment again

Tell the same shit to your lawyer. They don’t care if it’s true or not they just need to hear you say those things to take the case. Your lawyer will be able to guide you from there.

You can easily sue for millions of dollars.

fpjp (jp stands for "jewish propaganda")

this

go on the roof of a public building and wait for people to rescue you, then sue the boss

Excellently put user, you bring up a lot of interesting points coated in hard hitting facts with your post. Very thoughtful and inspiring

Is the recording a voice-mail he left? Or did you record a conversation? The latter might not be legal depending on where you are.

youtu.be/HkoqjVHi6oU

Presuming not a larp pretty much this. Although ask yourself if your boss has generally been reasonable before now or not. I'm guessing if you were recording him, then you probably had good reason to believe he's normally a dickhead

Not illegal depending on your state

>>He told me to kill myself if I don't come.
what a chad boss

I'd claim social anxiety. Explain that you were trying your hardest to be socially acceptable.

>1 post by this ID

If you are in a right to record state, you've WON. Contact your lawyer ASAP (preferably as Jewish of a lawyer as possible) and discuss how to maximize your profits from this. I am not even joking.

Attached: caroline.png (509x761, 726.27K)

I would do exactly what this nigga said. Although I would have gotten a better lawyer to get a bigger settlement. Make lawyers work for you OP.