Have you successfully invested in a woman yet and passed on your generics to a new generation so your ancestors hard...

have you successfully invested in a woman yet and passed on your generics to a new generation so your ancestors hard work staying alive and surviving won't have been for nothing?

Attached: 1653701769824.webm (640x1138, 1.18M)

My woman invested in me actually sir

No I'm too introverted and stupid to get women to be interested.

>35+ woman having babbeh
Can't wait for the next Chris-Chan

I asked a girl out and got friendzoned, now it's too painful to think about girls.
I'm 30.

Attached: 1523342676729.jpg (720x552, 41.36K)

I passed that responsibility to my older brother. I still want my fun and not yet settle down.

I suffer from oneitis. The condition is not contagious so she'll never feel the same for me.

Attached: 7ed.jpg (680x383, 46.65K)

i've made a couple bids, but they decided on other offers during the go-shop period.

Is fucking a pregnant girl any fun?

If she's milky

Yup.
Two kids with two different women.
First one was a big fucking mistake, don't stick dick in crazy boys. Taking care of my girl whatever happens, she turns 10 this September.
My son born 2020 and my wife was a champ delivering him.
My life would be nothing without my kids.

I feel you bro. Me and mine already went our separate ways but my feelings never changed.

That's a fucking man op. That belly contains nothing but beer and a big beer shit.

wholesome. i hope they have good lives user.

Based

I'm about to fuck this thread up so bear with me.
If you think of life as some kind of evolutionary thing, with no end in site, then our instincts to reproduce are the most important thing.
I'm not religious but I think there's a lot of evidence that points towards reincarnation being a thing.
I don't believe that life is meaningless or just a never-ending struggle to survive.
I believe we come here to live lives and gain experience. Legit like playing a character in an MMO to level up.
I also see evidence that points to the law of attraction being real. TLDR - our beliefs do shape our physical reality. (YouTube Jake Ducey for more on that)
To my point - I've gotten past the need to have kids. It just isn't for everyone and if my bloodline ends with me who cares because my next incarnation will probably be a black midget or something.
Life is about creating what you want, no need to stress genetic responsibility. But if you want kids, by all means have plenty.

Bros. Do not be weak. Change the frame and find someone that works WITH YOU, not against you. You need a partner, and a supporter for you. Oneitis is real, meaning there are also loads of other women fit for you. Don't be a weak faggot and cry over the work you'll do to find them. Just do the work, find the woman, and be happy the whole time.

>there's a lot of evidence that points towards reincarnation
What evidence?

Will look up Jake, thanks

Obviously not, I hate women

Attached: Screenshot (359).png (1920x1080, 1.82M)

based