Which crypto projects do you actually USE?

Are there any projects you actually use on regular basis?
I've been in crypto for almost 10 years and there are almost no projects I actually use other than for speculative gamble, but there are some.

>Odysee.com
Censorship free alternative to Youtube, use LBRY token for improved visibility of videos.
>dscvr.one
Reddit alternative, build on ICP

Then there are some which I don't personally use yet but which I see could be useful:

>Numeraire
Stake Numeraire to participate in Machine Learning competitions, best algorithms wins actual money.
>Julswap
Virtual credit card which allows you to spend your crypto through your mobile phone.

I occasionally also use Bitcoin/Monero for illicit purchases.
Have I missed any good useful crypto products / projects?

Attached: butchal-1-696x392.jpg (359x296, 35.78K)

I use the Sylo messaging app to chat just like WhatsApp, Eth to buy anywhere across the globe and Rfox as my gaming token.

Attached: 1651218946358s.jpg (125x98, 2.4K)

aave is becoming my collateral account. never sell, borrow and die

pancake swap i would say

The APY's are pretty shitty though, aren't they?
Last time I checked all major crypto and stable coins were like 0.3 %.
Why even risk your coins by locking them up in a contract with that shitty APY?

Check out Oxen (former Loki):
>Session
Decentralized, anonymous and encrypted messanger, no personal details needed.
>Lokinet
Onion router, also encrypted data (no server ever knows a packet's sender and recipient).

This is basic info, but it's a solid project. Learn more on oxen.io

Swing trading AZERO, OGN and RIDE (Holoride) alot and making some good little whilst keeping my bags for the long-term on them. metastaking Ride on Maiar Exchange for up to 25% APR.

Yeah you missed AxlToken and what's set to achieve in the Crypto space by proferring decentralized solutions as well as aiding interoperability between blockchains.

>>Numeraire
>Stake Numeraire to participate in Machine Learning competitions, best algorithms wins actual money.
How does this work?
I get the notion that if someone generates a profitable trade algo everyone wins, but how does it play out in between? How are contestants awarded? What influences Numeraire price (what are the tokenomics, basically)?

Give me the 5$ shill

>AxlToken
Swingtrading doesn't really count as a worthwhile "use".
What the fuck is metastaking?

I play to earn. Cometh to be specific cause I love card games

what is this Cometh game all about?

Cometh is a new play to earn that even ranked one of the most played game of recent and has been organizing various tournaments since

yes quick money transfer and i will not tell you which coin is it

I have used Utrust to get a phone and watch

Attached: 1649776142561s.jpg (250x186, 6.05K)

>literal advertisement post
how much did you earn from that

The ones that can connect family together and still make us earn like gamestarplus

So I heard Steve Harvey is all about this gamestarplus you are talking about here

Defi protocols are useable. You don't have to wait until it becomes like your local bank. I'm feeding on what EquilibriumDefi has to offer in the cross-chain sector

Why not?

Have a deep look at Algorand ecosystem. Its chain is full of projects with real world use cases in addition to innovative DeFi services.

Attached: ty.jpg (304x288, 19.3K)

Do you think Vitalik gets pegged?