Holy fucking shit I just want an iced out rollie

holy fucking shit I just want an iced out rollie

Attached: daydate.jpg (2000x2000, 944.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lwk5OUII9Vc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

truly unique!

Shop Traxnyc for the best prices on all your jewelry. Just hit up Traxnyc.com and ask for the best offer on any products.

youtube.com/watch?v=lwk5OUII9Vc

Fucking ugly

gay af

nigger

Attached: IMG-1324.jpg (2218x2574, 871.31K)

This is my make it watch

Attached: ga-900-1aer-1.jpg (1000x1000, 203.17K)

The whitegold one is more based but datejust is solid overall

This watch here? I bought it 6 years ago for six thousand dollars, I could sell it today for twenty thousands. The ILLUSION, has become real, and the more real it becomes, the more desperately they want it. Capitalism at it's finest.

Attached: IMG-1330.jpg (3530x3023, 1.34M)

>no diamonds
I can't imagine flexing the fact that you're a poorfag

Attached: dee.jpg (2544x4000, 865.36K)

Fuck Rolex. The luxury elegance of Grand Seiko is one of it's kind. Not to mention the Spring Drive accuracy and refinement

Attached: Grand-Seiko-SLGH005-White-Birch-Hi-Beat-Caliber-9SA5-review-13.jpg (2100x1402, 424.54K)

Order is the barrier that holds back the flood of death. We must all of us on this train of life remain in our allotted station. We must each of us occupy our preordained particular position. Would you wear a Rolex as a soiboi? Of course you wouldn't wear a Rolex as a soiboi. A Rolex doesn't belong to a soiboi. A Grand Soiko belongs to a soiboi. A Rolex belongs to a chad. I am a chad. You are a soiboi. Rolex belongs to me. Gay soiko belongs to you. Yes? So it is. In the beginning, order was proscribed by your ticket: First Class, Economy, and freeloaders like you. Eternal order is prescribed by the sacred engine: all things flow from the sacred engine, all things in their place, all passengers in their section, all water flowing. all heat rising, pays homage to the sacred engine, in its own particular preordained position. So it is. Now, as in the beginning, I fuck the pussy. You fuck the boipucci. When the gayboi seeks the place of the chad, the sacred line is crossed. Know your place. Keep your place. Be a gay soiboi.

Attached: 1623460753054.png (1493x1704, 2.84M)

You're a nigger

I knew a guy with an expensive rolex.
He got stopped in his car, beat up, and even more beat up when they couldn't open the buckle of the watch.
I don't see the point.

Holy based ok ciao

very nice watch
1/10 b8 m80

why would you want rocks glued to your watch? I don't get it

what city is that in the background?
Almost looks like Hawaii

that's a dumb expensive thing that will only get stolen

Agree. Its a great watch and the next step in watch-making. Great in every collection.

Attached: 1405267553733.jpg (754x901, 529.47K)

Your either under 20yrs old or a POC