Why is Wakarimasen down? I am unable to browse Any Forums, and Any Forums for that matter, like a man of good taste

Why is Wakarimasen down? I am unable to browse Any Forums, and Any Forums for that matter, like a man of good taste.

Attached: carrythatweight.gif (500x280, 350.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2BBd42w8LuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop stalking me!

How much would it really cost to run a site like wakarimasen anyway?

i also mostly browse through Any Forums's archives. What's the alternative? 4plebs only covers a few boards, Any Forums isn't among them. And warosu seems to be dead too.

Attached: 1653161706744.png (1998x664, 1.43M)

Why not browse active threads? I know there is plenty of gay shill posts but those would be on the archives too, and at least here you can reply to real human beans. Unless you're just perma-lurkers and don't post.

can't someone just host it outside US?
I mean, how can Any Forums stay online, but not the archives?

Too much garbage to sift before finding gems or useful info in active threads.
I use the search in archives and then read some threads that include certain keywords.

>can't someone just host it outside US?
If is how they act to someone in the US, imagine how they act to someone outside the US

>tranny jannies covering their tracks
>probably someone shared a real dangerous redpill
>OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

>he lets the trannies curate before he receives the information

oof

>If is how they act to someone in the US, imagine how they act to someone outside the US
Tf are they gonna do? More sanctions?
Send more weapons?
lmao

Everything

not that much, but Any Forumsraelis are too busy throwing money away at dog shitcoins to pungle up the $100 or whatever it costs to run the archive.

i wish they would open source their code, i'd make it run in a cannister on icp.

It'll b3 back.
Count on it.

>imagine how they act to someone outside the US
How come nobody tried to host archives in China? China's counter-CIA stuff can just block the shit that's threatening the archives.

Wakarimasen admin said the drives got fried. Dunno if all but probably half of the archive is gone forever.

PKT unironically fixes this.
>youtube.com/watch?v=2BBd42w8LuU
>how PKT will make the internet unstoppable

Attached: directcontrol.png (1104x2096, 459.83K)

screencap /link to post?
Blockchain based solutions for hosting (IPFS/Storg/ICP) are a solution too.

It isn't the cost that is the issue
explains it.

Be advice I can give to anons is to keep archiving certain threads and storing them on a harddrive.
When someone asks about something related you can dig it up and make a server that you can shutdown after a certain amount of time has passed

I'm a fang engineer and majored in computer science and don't know what the fuck that guy is talking about

How does it prevent people from finding out who you are and thinking of a way to penalize you for your speech? Internet that can't be denied is one thing but then you get the cryptocurrency problem where it doesn't matter if nobody can stop you from spending when they can still find you and beat you with a wrench if they don't like you