I could beat the shit out of everyone on this board irl

I could beat the shit out of everyone on this board irl

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

good luck getting a hit in before i ran away and jumped off a bridge, faggot.

I don't think so. It is very foolish to get within my reach.

American here
You can’t take on my .45
My marksmanship is near perfect even under stressful situation. I could be jerking off and still hit my target with one hand

Are you a low iq nigger wo sex?
Buy donut!

Attached: DONUT.png (128x128, 28.46K)

Post body tough guy

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

>smirks

Attached: 5829295858.jpg (436x500, 48.14K)

Your nose is soft user don't be brave

Step one foot on my property and hell will be brought upon you and your family.

Attached: 1651875746425.webm (448x800, 2.94M)

Go back

It just looks soft because its so big.

Attached: 1649545865290.webm (640x360, 2.29M)

How tall are you

i'll fucking squeeze you, frog.

i could make everyone's sister to lick my asshole after a one hour date

Attached: IMG_9397.jpg (1066x1600, 143.7K)

Attached: Meme_-_O_RLY!.jpg (465x465, 28.73K)

nah i reckon I'd have ya.

Come here OP, I'll heem you hard

Attached: Punching_Pepe_Banner.jpg (800x450, 118.03K)

Post penis.

Attached: 1631873489634.webm (1280x720, 459.96K)

just make sure im not breathing anymore

fuck you op I would beat your monkey ass.

>tacky watch
>emojis
>hairless hands
>drinking a girl drink
>using a straw
cringe

Bro I'm 5'5 but as soon as I get my limb lengthening surgery I will be able to beat the shit out of you