XCM

Attached: XCM.png (517x743, 70.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iTmzBk_2H2M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>max 5x leverage
next

Best I can do is 10x

no perps = no point. might as well just stay on chain, oh wait, there's on chain perps too. then it's a question of stability and fees. regardless. trash

What's your favrite perp dapp? mine is perp on optimism but I have to pay 1-2€ for each trade and DYDX but you have to pay 80€ to bridge.
Anyways I just opened a long on XCM for 0€

gns would be absolutely perfect if polygon wasn't such a shit chain, it's probably GMX on arb i believe. i haven't tried it but i've heard great things, actual tx fees can hurt sometimes though.

How the fuck does that dapp even work, I know they use paid shills on here so I went to check it out in my quest to try all leverage trading dapps but found no fucking button to take me to the trading page, it's just NFTs, Staking, Bridge, and a "buy now" button - in other words, a fucking scam.
NEXT

nevermind I found it

Attached: file.png (1920x937, 223.19K)

yeah, it's pretty great for like, the bones. polygon is just hot ass though man

pair selection is garbage, order form finicky, doesn't even connect to wallet half the time, I like that they use DAI, hate everything else, polygon is a centralized spreadsheet but still runs like shit.
You should try perp on optimism it's really good but the fees are killing me so just make good trades instead.

pic related is you btw

Attached: file.png (655x480, 72.52K)

>GMX on arb
3 pairs btw

4* I selected scamVAX network

nice digits, also nah i don't even hold gns, i'm pretty new to the futures scene in general desu. just recently started being anything more than a on-chain maxi period. the pushing it sideways has tested my limits though. yeah the connecting is annoying, though i don't think pair selection is all that bad.

ye tbf as i said i've never touched it, just heard of it

>0 anime posters

Attached: 1615465786724.jpg (249x201, 4.86K)

Attached: metro.png (700x1000, 504.85K)

Leverage trading is a way for poorfags to lose money fast. I don't care enough about the details to bother researching what a perp is or what the advantages of doing one off chain is.

In other news Celcius are joining the list of unsustainable staking programs getting fucked.

>In other news Celcius
youtube.com/watch?v=iTmzBk_2H2M

>id

Attached: 1641702023161.jpg (600x600, 42.89K)

You can't make this shit up. I knew Celcius was running a pyramid scheme but the details are ridiculous. The CEO of one of the biggest pyramid schemes in crypto was caught with ties to rugpull ICOs and Jewish sex offenders because he used the Twitter NFT profile pic display feature from a wallet on an open blockchain that had links to his past rugpulls.
CoinMetro is the only non scam centralised staking platform. After LUNA crypto.com and Celecius are now confirmed scams what competitors are even left?

>CoinMetro is the only non scam
amen

Attached: need tomboy artflow.png (323x376, 194.8K)

Attached: 1643100703585.jpg (850x1202, 109.37K)