Finally, that pump, EXACTLY as I predicted

Told you. The 1D Stoch RSI wasn't maxed out.

Attached: 1643901657857.png (750x767, 298K)

Nice work user. So you're not expecting 33k now?

ok so what happens now?

Post shorts or remove yourself from this establishment

No, not really. I don't rule it out though. This is a fresh screenshot of the Stoch RSI right now -- it's not totally maxed out (100 is max), but it will be very soon. I said it could briefly go to 31k, it hasn't yet. A very quick wick to 33k is possible I guess, but I don't think it will go that high.

Attached: Stoch RSI May 30th.png (1244x784, 52.87K)

We wait for the Stoch RSI to fully max out. Then we enjoy pink Any Forums.

Attached: .png (1028x418, 82.95K)

Attached: .png (1044x338, 70.09K)

Attached: .png (926x557, 77.04K)

Attached: .png (974x542, 39.17K)

what will the fucking bottom be and fucking when?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! YOU CAN'T JUST USE TECHNICAL ANALYSIS!!!!! IT DOESN'T WORK!!!!! WAAAAAAAH!!!!!!

Attached: 1624123931324.png (784x884, 217.72K)

It's crabbing like the recent days. Wow! I was right!

>briefly go to 31k
It *needs* to go to at least 31945 for the RSI to reach 47 at CME. My bet is 32k-35k as the local top.
Then it will print hidden bearish div at daily & we can dump afterward.

Brainlet detected who can't even into RSI. Holy shit. That's sad.

I don’t give a fuck about ur stock rsi bullshit. We WILL see 70k within 3 months and u cant stop it cunty

You do realize that at the current volume, we need at least 1 trillion of fresh capital to get to ATH, and past that we need additional 50 billion pr 10k rise. Does that seem like an plausible scenario?

So many low attention span dopamine fried zoom zooms think the bullrun is back on soon.
It hasn't even been that long since the top.

so now is the time to short?

so you're that bobo posting faggot, fuck off already, you will disappear when your prediction is wrong

Hey retards, I know what the stock rsi does. I was merely commenting on the need of TA to confirm on where the price goes. I didn't need to look at the charts and do TA because this is crab range I buy 28k sell 30k

Stochastic*

thanks mr bobo, when we gonna scam wick down to 20k

It doesn't. This is a single data point. A fluke. My man is a retard for celebrating and will lose his ass eventually with his gambling disorder.