So if I earn 70k in this country then more than 30k goes away from that to all sorts of bullshit

And 70k is considered a good salary in this shit country anyway. No idea how others even get out of bed anymore, seeing this scam. Like you gotta work 30 years, not spend a single penny just to make what the average retard makes in a Crypto bullrun?
I am quitting my job and become a NEET.
Fuck this bullshit meme of having a job.

Attached: Flag-Germany-National-Flag-National-Flag.jpg (300x200, 4.59K)

I worked in NYC, 250k. Tons of that gross figure went to federal, state and local taxes plus healthcare. They also deducted social security stuff in the US, which I will never see a dime on, as I am not American and only worked there 3 years.

Now back in Europe, making 300k, essentially the % of what the state takes for tax, healthcare, retirement etc. is about the same, may slightly more. But life is cheaper.

Sure, at 70k, you are just poor.

Based Swiss L5 SWE

I earn 45k with a good trades job and its a joke.
I can barely live let alone save something.
Germany is truly a meme user.
I respect your decision and would do the same but the social stigma of being a Harz4 neet scares me somehow.

Should have won WWII instead of losing to a bunch of fucking kikes

>Now back in Europe, making 300k
Good for you man. But sadly not everyone is high IQ. That's the problem. Can't imagine you are in Germany though with such a salary.
I think I rather neck than work, seriously.
Fuck modern day wage slavery.

It also makes nearly no difference how much you earn here, unless it's above 100k. A 50k trade worker has nearly as much left over in the end as an 70k lawyer.There is mo point to do anything meaningful in this rotten husk of an country, get a stupid job to chill and put everything into crypto.

Don’t complain too much, I’m a Norf FC bong and earn the equivalent of €24000 a year…

I make about 100K USD but pay only 5k in taxes in picrel.
However, I have forced savings of 30% by the government, my car costs 50k used, and my 2 bedroom condo is 800k.

Attached: Accenture-Singapore-Hero.jpg (768x768, 83.04K)

You are not supposed to make money from your job, you make your money from working black. The job is just to get training, certifications and contacts.

You WILL pay your taxes and be happy

Attached: 1653120210170.png (600x514, 743.33K)

i take home 1700 after tax each month.
I have a bachelors degree and 4 years of experience, might aswell stop working compeltely lol. As soon as I hit 7 figs with crypto I'm out of here. mid 6 figures right now despite the crash so I'm pretty comfy to make it next run 2024 or soemthing.

How did you fuck up that bad?

Cant do shit without debtmaxxing and letting inflation scrape away your debt as a poorfag

fell for the do what you love meme when I chose a degree. Still kind of funny I have more money than basically anyone I know afterall

I worked for 5 years and put in crypto every month and now I am free. Bitcoin is going to millions. It's the same in my country though the normal trajectory of people is wageslave for 50 years to just pay the mortgage

The real redpill is that you need to be self employed to have any chance to make it in this country, the earlier you know and take action the better

Inb4 muh risks, get back to the cage wagie

i ended up in this shit meme country too, 65k/yr(gross)

what does it take to get qualified for pensions? so after that i can leave to some other place

also, what other country should I relocate in EU if my gross salary is not going to be changed?
- not sure if they would be okay for me to move to 3rd-world-ish eastern-EU countries (like bulgaria) without adjusting my salary, so it has to be relatively okay country...

Well you could just stop giving all your money away to "refugees". But you can't really stop because it makes you so hard when they rape your daughters, doesn't it?
There is no end to the german Untermenschentum. You are made to suffer for eternity, and rightfully so.

Attached: 1596785043569.jpg (807x812, 61.78K)

>what does it take to get qualified for pensions?
5 years of paying taxes, but it's only enough to give you roughly 300€ a month with your income.

how much do you need there to be comfy not working?

1k a month and a paid house, more if you want a car.

You pension is what you put in it throughout youre working years (tax), there is a large difference in pension for someone working 5 hours a week vs someone working 40 hours, thats why stay home mothers are fucked and have a right to parts of the fathers pension

What do you do for 65k? How old?

Exactly, "Deutschland" is a scam and you are better off not working. I respect you. This system is a scam and a crime on the people.

Holy shit even the lowest rank in the Bundeswehr gets more money than you for sitting on his ass all day without Hauptschulabschluss

yeah I'm aware. I'm in the cReAtIvE InDuStRy btw lmao

Im a kraut and made 120k euro last year but only because I work remote for a US company and we had a killer year (part of that money is revshare, so this year will probably be a bit less but should still be six figures hopefully)
i worked the same job for german boomer companies and they paid me slave wages essentially and I felt like I could never advance because there was a very strict hierarchy, seniority trumps everything even though I was making the company millions of dollars and outperforming seniors with 20+ years experience
bottom line is germany is just not a good place to make money or be ambitious. I hear from people here now they want to start working only 4 days a week because they value their free time and dont care that much about money. I think this will only increase over time, yuros are fine with shitty wages and basically just scraping by as long as theyh ave good work life balance. amerimutts are all workaholics but they also get paid well. the sweet spot for me is making a US salary but living in yuropoor country. I dont even pay social security and all that shit because Im self employed on paper. with 120k in the US I would feel poor desu but in Germany its pretty good money.

This, KEK. Don't forget Maurers. Those also get a good pay. Why did I sit in school all the time when I could have just put rocks on top of each other?

Lowest bundeswehr pay group gets 2k brutto, i dont see how that is more than 1,7k netto

coping bundeswehr cuck?