Are wheelieboxes basically the worst purchase a human being can make?

Are wheelieboxes basically the worst purchase a human being can make?

I can't think of anything much worse financially.

Attached: 1645183906913.jpg (799x533, 53.99K)

>he only buys things for 'investments'
laughing-girls-pointing-finger-at-incel.jpg

uhm sweaty, I have made 20k on my toyota corolla ae86 tofu machine (i actually liked it before the cartoon btw not like you normies). and by made 20k it has just increased in value i'm not selling it.

cope harder.

a boat
diamonds
timeshares

the only joy in life I get is from making the numbers on my accounts go up.
I wish I could avoid buying things like food, but I remind myself it's a form of investment as I need to keep myself alive to make more money.

Yes.
Once you roll out to the street, instant -10% price reduction.

You are an obsessional neurotic. Have sex, incel

Absolute state of /biz

If You buy niggertier car, then yes, its a bad purchase. If You bought any Ferrari last Year, You could sell it for 20-30k above MSRP right now with low mileage. I don't know why im explaining this to some dumb monkey right now.

Look up history of prices for example Mercedes W124 e500, 5 years ago and now.
Ferrari LaFerrari
Any limited Ferrari
Lamborghini Diablo

Price of those cars went 2-3x in 5 Years

t. working with exclusive, historic and supersport vehicles for 10 years

oh wow I wish I were you

How do I go skiing with my gf and friends without pic related?

How do I go to the lake?

How do I visit my family?

How do I drive to Italy?

Attached: 9f037ca98eb5d8996b0325ae8db67a62.jpg (700x515, 65.31K)

t.

Attached: 1652993919622.png (1022x1186, 1.27M)

>opens the door to an unlimited supply of pussy

but yeah i get why incels don't get it

I've made close to €120k (discounting tires, gas, etc) in the last 4 years with my 2nd hand honda accord I bought for 6k, and I plan to keep it for many more years.

Based but also the shitcoin of car collecting

Kek look at the prices of any classic supercar in the last 10 years. They've outperformed

>precious metals
>stock market
>bonds
>real estate

I even diversified some of my link into a '91 lamborghini last year. Its been my best investment in that time kek (only thing that's gone up in price). Just don't be a tasteless nigger by buying a brand new one. Get one that's 15 years old with a manual transmission and you are laughing

>Bought car 4 years ago
>Up about 50%
>Bought motorbike 3 years ago
>Up about 100%

Cars can be great investments. Get back on the bus and shut your faggot European mouth. LOL!

Attached: TWuMfX4.jpg (700x700, 123.89K)

Not for rural niggers. For city chads yes

supercars of today will be worth a lot too in the future, especially since they won’t have built-in breathalyzers

Driving a fast sports car through winding mountain roads in North Carolina and Tennessee is great fun, though. I think buying a Porsche/McLaren/Lambo whatever is fine if someone can afford it (less than 5% of their net worth), they genuinely love driving, and they have the means to drive it in a location where the engineering marvels of the car can properly be enjoyed.

I want to go to the tail of the dragon once.

They are inexpensive to any working person and they allow you to travel in comfort and dignity.