Is it safe to buy back in yet? i dont feel like getting JUSTed again

is it safe to buy back in yet? i dont feel like getting JUSTed again

Attached: 1647456939665.jpg (495x1361, 115.42K)

The mind virus

i hope for her that she is married with kids already

I will marry her and give her children. Not even a second thought about it.

Anglo women, not even once.

She peaked in the first harry potter movie

You are what's wrong with society

Pre and post wall

Attached: 9D80D4CF-32BD-47F0-879B-2FF878A7FB0A.jpg (505x475, 27.99K)

Which is why she has the behavior she has. Because she knows some beta simp will always bail her out, and thus immense human suffering continues en masse.

Just an aging tranny. I know it's an unusual sight given how few live long enough to age.

Dude. What about the world right now inspired you to buy? I've been in crypto since 2011 (part-time then, full-time since 2014) and these cycles take take. We will be heading towards a new bottom over the next year+. We are no where near the bottom. 90% of the hodlers on here will be dead and cursing crypto before we reach it.
Let me guess though, "it's different this time"
It's always fucking different, literally, I agree it's different. And yet the same patterns occur anyway so it may as well not be. Anyone who thinks we would suddenly emerge back into a bull market so quickly is in a state of delusion.

take time*

Based. Did you make it user?

are you fuckers lying to me?

Attached: Emma-Watson-3.jpg (1200x799, 191.05K)

you’re right, but why not ride the 10-20% bounce even from here. (36k btc)

no

Attached: 6AB31D52-CC10-4D47-AD82-3FDDDD7FC0A5.jpg (1170x1116, 250.51K)

Yeah, not the retard sitting behind his computer getting angry about the appearance of a celebrity who he would never stand a chance with anyway.
Free money dude. Go get you a younger sloot if you want, but I see a paycheck. I could knock that bitch up and be set financially forever.

What happened, she's only 3 years older than me and looks like she's about to hit 40. Did Weinsteins shriveled penis make that much of an impact on her

That is what veganism does to the body. The person maybe taking in calories but there are macronutrients and minerals that just aren't bio available in plant form. I hope she regains clarity and recovers, she is a talented actress.

damn she was hot when she was younger. maybe hottest girl ive ever seen tied with young anne hathaway

Not in the way I could have but it's easy connecting the dots looking back. I was buying BTC at

it might be aging naturally girls really hit the floor when they stop being pregnable

Good point. If you're confident riding the bounces, ride them brother. Good cash money to be made.

When it feels safe, it's time to sell.

>32
had to look it up, thought she was like 28. Still Young enough IMHO for babbis

Attached: only32.png (292x668, 173.77K)

to be fair, she doesn't actually look that bad physically, it's more that above she has a hot girl haircut & good make-up, and below she has "natural" make-up and an ugly ass "power woman" haircut. If she'd try she'd still look good

32 already is hitting a hard low spot she might need clinical help some drugs to get pregnant but that's kinda normal nowadays

>she might need clinical help some drugs to get pregnant
This is your mind on 4chins
Back in the real world, many get pregnant throughout their 30s without problem.