Can't make this shit up

The janny who did this should be fired

Attached: Picsart_22-05-30_09-26-42-200.jpg (3464x3464, 2.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

4channel.org/feedback
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek

Tranny jannies are fucked in the head and are actively trying to ruined this website.

Legit, some of them probably do a good job but where can you report jannies that don't?

they do it for free, the only way to make money is to delete anything they are paid for

Impressive digits
IRC maybe? It wasn't just this board that was recently flooded with absolute shite.

it is, Any Forums and Any Forums are astroturfed and only brainlets seek actual advice

Join the war against this piece of shit of a janny
4channel.org/feedback
Mass report this imbecile, this is the only solution

the Any Forums resident tranny might be the worst janny on this website
leaves troon threads and "is this the bottom" threads while instantly deleting on topic and interesting threads
i did my part

Any Forums always wins
statistically speaking if you've been a frogposter for 3+ years there's a high chance that the tranny jannie that banned you in year 1 is already dead by suicide

Attached: 384.jpg (357x400, 21.31K)

While this is true and I got banned my fair share by tranny jannies or my posts got deleted because the tranny janny in question felt like it. I fucking hate Any Forumstards and they all need to either go back to Any Forums or better yet to twitter or r*ddit where they originally came from. I am talking about Any Forums after 2016 (90 % of all Any Forumstards came to Any Forums after 2016).

Attached: 1629196831318.jpg (942x190, 37.64K)

bump for replacing the Any Forums jannies its badly needed

am I doing this right?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-30 4.41.53 AM.png (700x695, 108.59K)

Also Jannies left this thread up a few weeks ago and banned me for a 9/11 thread then posted their own 9/11 bread while I banned. They are childish.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-12 4.04.56 PM.png (199x418, 89.26K)

Done

based, I will write one too, I'm tired of this prick banning me every day

Submitted.
I report posts and threads all the time and nothing happens so not hopeful.
At least this topic is still up (and yesterday's). This was an instant ban for me just a week ago.

>reporting the threads = reporting to the janny
reporting the janny on 4channel.org/feedback is a different thing

Yes thats why mumu and bobo are in my filter
I noticed that if you wanna lose money you vome to this board
If you wanna make money come to this board and use ton of filter
If u wanna see whats happening with economy, unironically go to /pol

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-30-11-01-00-61_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg (1439x1848, 465.94K)

I did but I just expect the same.

>Bat
>Link
>ICP
Yeh I saw your thread faggot shill. No need to keep spamming.

Bobo and Mumu is the cringiest shit I've seen on Any Forums, nuTrollFace tier posting.
It's not even triggering, just cringe.

Yea thats good, but I keep getting banned for racism. It's stupid because this is Any Forums. I should be allowed to say NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER.

>i can't find the screenshot, but on biz I wrote exactly this with no pic attached - kill all the niggers and...

Attached: Screenshot_20211120-202544_Gallery.jpg (1078x1436, 512.72K)

This was extremely based, kek

Thanks fren

Attached: 1644994505136.jpg (480x480, 46.79K)

tranny janny must not be awake for this thread to still be up

Agree
niggers replaced wojaks with bobo and mumu shit

They want to turn this place into reddit and were successful.
There were bans given out for talking about LUNC's launch wtf.

Are trying to redirect people to twitter, discord, reddit etc. where the narrative is much easier to control while making this board difficult to use and villifying it's users.
It would happen naturally if they let it but like politicians, they need to do things for the sake of it.

Attached: mods.png (1655x838, 2.11M)

If someone tries to lure you off this site it's a fed or a groomer