I told my wagie friends that i'm retired and now they all hate me

i told my wagie friends that i'm retired and now they all hate me

Attached: 1653871780863.jpg (543x492, 54.85K)

How do I avoid this?

Take the S.W.E.A.T pledge

Attached: SWEAT.jpg (2048x1724, 355.4K)

Simple

Don't have wagie friends

I tell people I don't want to hear it when they talk about their jobs, and I tell them it's none of their goddamn business if they ask about my work. Sucks to suck, OP.

Just pretend to work.
Especially if you have a wife or girlfriend. If you think your normie friends getting jealous is bad enough, just wait for when a woman gets jealous.
Plus she will expect you to do all sorts of things now that you have "free" time. You will basically become her nigger slave

pretending to work is degrading for the soul
there is a book about this called bullshit jobs

take the N.E.E.T. pledge

Attached: pepe neet pledge.png (663x715, 189.02K)

Just have a seperate apartment that you go there and do what you want instead of going to work and you can play video games, watch anime there etc

I don't mean have a job, just tell people your working and go play golf or something

>bullshit jobs
also that book is pure bullshit, most medium to small businesses have no slack for these "filler" jobs
it's just something that sounds good to norming that will buy any outlandish ideas as long as it's in book form

>#7
Stopped reading. That faggot is fucking retarded and all wageslaves deserve to suffer.

Dude don't actually take a job, just sit in a restraunts or go to the library or go hiking or something. Then just tell them you work a part time throughout the weej

Talk about day trading, working +10h a day and grinding. Who cares if you just lurk.

Dude, you just make them think that you daytrade and look at charts all the time and mention how exhausting it can be. They wont be as jealous anymore as their normie brains will see it as merit then.
Its the same bs that normies do on their desk jobs anyways.

But why wouldnt you do more stuff at home if you have the time? Arent you supposed to be a team as a couple or did I turn into a nigger slave? Being a slave to my gf sounds hot though so I dont mind.

Just tell people you work as a consultant in a financial think tank.
Aka shitposting on Any Forums
Subway wagies are called 'sandwich artists'. Thats basically the same.

>won the lottery
>live in america

lmao

I'm seriously considering this. Normies will actively try to sabotage your life if they think you're enjoying it too much. You have to pretend that you're busy and stressed just so they leave you alone. Says a lot about society that we live in

Attached: 1634863708598.png (243x250, 76.97K)

wise user

Definitely this. Say you're in sales for an international company.
Justifies doing shit at weird hours and traveling (if that's your thing)

Attached: 1653860671553.png (2548x1432, 1.13M)

Labor isn't inherently valuable. Marx and this guy is dead wrong. If labor was valuable slavery would never have existed because it would have been so ineffecient compared to just paying a worker who was motivated by a wage. Time is valuable.

this is the most condensed boomer shit I have ever seen