How do explain to a woman why you dont have this to provide her a stable home for raising a family without sounding...

How do explain to a woman why you dont have this to provide her a stable home for raising a family without sounding like a deranged polcel schizo seething lazy bum jealous neet faggot incel

Attached: CARL0581_SorentoGrandRetreat_Facade_020.jpg (2500x1667, 887.41K)

Dig a hole in the ground like some user posted he was doing
It was good enough for vietcong

“Too expensive sorry hun.”

>explaining your life choices to a woman

ngmi

If you need to offer her resources to be with you, she isn't actually into you

You need a house to raise a family.
At least an apartment.

ok you've used up your slang jargon limit for the day.

The way around this issue is to just say that as a single man, your living expenses and space needs are small, and you prefer to invest extra money rather than spend it on a huge house that would sit empty. But if you were o settle down and start a family, you would of course upscale to provided a comfy place to raise them.

nigger

simply dont have a family

>HOA won't allow chickens
>No goat pen
>No barn for milking cow
>No field for children to run and play in
>No place for deer stand
It's easy. She doesn't want to eat the bugs either.

I ask why she's still here. I already painted her naked and we had sex.

>i dont own a house because my parents didnt leave me one
so like the rest of us

That garage door opening is absurdly close to that pillar. Who would buy this poorly designed trash heap?

300M Americans would, and that's a good thing. The more cardboard shit houses we build, the less competition for properly build homes. People are retarded enough to equate stick built and new to high quality, regardless of the structural design and actual usability.

OP did not ask how to sound like an american

holy fuck i think youre onto something

>Discussing with woman
Women should be communicated with only though violence

Men don't work to get a family, they work to provide for their family.
No family, no work.

Maybe, just maybe…

>Reee Women nowadays are degenerate evil manipulative bitches, I miss the golden housewifes times
>Reee Women nowadays are lazy, manipulative bitches, I want them to be independant and self-earning

pick one

Google garage roller doors, not sure where you're from but those are what literally every aussie house has

hideous

Stop being a redditor, that might help.

Attached: 1652719900589.jpg (574x726, 97.18K)