ETH General

How much comfier can it possibly get?

Attached: D6AF4E7B-5FAF-4E80-A4E2-49220E61BC48.jpg (576x576, 28.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

members.delphidigital.io/reports/the-hitchhikers-guide-to-ethereum/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd like to get some of my staking rewards but overall comfy as fuck. Earning 3x more than my job pays

Not wo merge and scaling....

I hope ETH suffers the same fate as Luna

How glorious would that be?

Eth has no right to be #2 anyway. Oh great just pay $140 for fees when trying to make a payment of $700 yeah totally the future of finance.

God imagine how fucking great the happening would be if you saw ETH crash before your eyes like Luna did. Just imagine the euphoria if you were live to witness it happening. Printing millions of extra ETH every few seconds seeing the price per ETH go all the way down to $0. And then Vitalik on twitter going full damage controi.

It would literally be the best day of my life.

Fuck ETH

honest question. do you hate ETH because you missed out?

Only difference between eth and lune that its not a chink scam.
Fudders are roping lol.

i literally explained it in my post, read again

the fees seem like a big scam to me

but you never use the network anyway otherwise you'd know

Based user. Eth is a scam.

fees? do you understand that fees are high due to demand? you probably don't even understand why fees are cheaper between chains

>/>49240267
>. Oh great just pay $140 for fees when trying to make a payment of $700 yeah totally the future of finance.
Obvious bait faggot kys here's your (You)

I have lots thousands and thousands because I believe ETH and smelly mony skelly

are you a literal retard?

>its just because of demand hehe!!!

oh wow great argument, yes please take 20% of my money !

the difference between eth and luna?

luna is one big scam.

ethereum enables unlimited scams, but only if you nigger faggot fall for it lol

you only pay 140 bucks if you interact with a smart contract. if you're just sending the fees don't go that high.

maximum comfy

Attached: goblintownwtf.jpg (400x400, 20.67K)

Mfw I accumulate enough for 4 nodes this year

Attached: C1D752A7-C55C-41D1-B9DA-FCBEB095D5CF.jpg (685x613, 63.33K)

imagine paying to lose money later on kek

every erc token goes -99.9999% and they make you pay for the privilege not once but twice. it is better to save eth rather than spend it.

buying ETH and not using it as gas makes the MEV mafia seeth blood and shit their pants crying hahahahah

Read the Delphi report on ETH today. Between that and following polynya on rollups it's hard to be anything but gigabullish.

>members.delphidigital.io/reports/the-hitchhikers-guide-to-ethereum/
this one?

>t. has no idea about luna and ethereum
Yes its because of demand and the fees are at avax niveau at the moment

Yup.

If Vitalik would stop defending coffee shops against capitalism id be comfier

Attached: Screenshot_20220526-093953_Twitter.jpg (1080x1690, 639.95K)

I have enough for 2 nodes to stack but I keep procrastinating on setting up a machine dedicated to that. Do I buy a refurbished server? Or just assemble a shitty pc that can run Ubuntu?

What do I do with my eth besides hodl? I feel like I'm missing out on something.
Pls no mainnet l2 or sidechains only

Attached: 1653893884135.jpg (511x671, 29.52K)

Steak it

buy nfts retard

Attached: valkilmer.png (593x787, 297.24K)

Where?
I tried nfts on polygon which haven't don't shit. Kinda turned me off. I guess all the nft hype is on mainnet

It cant get comphyer. Never known any investment that was more of a sure thing before. If you were alive and had a job in the 80s, would be like investing in Microsoft, Apple of Oracle.
People IN THIS THREAD, right now, missed the dip, AGAIN. Poor people going to be poor, thats their roll in life.

Attached: 97369902_p0.jpg (2796x2520, 3.28M)

Your home. Assemble a dedicated machine and steak it

Got my average price down to 2300 because of this dip. Made so many mistakes but I still have enough to be happy.