My unbonding period has ended today...

My unbonding period has ended today. Should I sell at loss and try to put the money into some staking platform platform for interest or should I switch for BTC or some shit?

Attached: cro.png (500x500, 61.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

argofinance.money/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cro is duumed and there will be new companies feedeng on its corpse.

I know but what's the best move here? Just swap for BTC or UDC to get highest APY on platform like Nexo or Midas?

I honestly think in the wake of Luna that most have rethought dumping their CRO. The great unbonding will not happen

Doesn't matter. CDC is a shit app and a shit exchange

how much CRO do you have?
ruby is not a bad deal to stake for at the moment

I already have the ruby and still 2 month before unstaking.

The cro in my DeFi wallet I want to sell it for BTC or something...the thing is they shit app are raping me in fees. Fcuk CDC

I can't blame you for getting scammed by CRO, i got scammed by Geist. We're all retards here

NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING MAKES ME MORE FUCKING HARD WHILE THINKING ABOUT THE FAGGOTS THAT CRIED ABOUT THE CARD RATE/REWARD SLASHING (rightfully I might add but the way they whined on reddit like these norminiggers always do and immediately started shitting on crypto the moment it didn't provide them with infinite free money...) AND FLOCKING LIKE FUCKING RETARDS TO LUNA FOR 20% STABLE COIN STAKING ONLY TO LOSE ALL THEIR MONEY HAHAHAHA

THEY SOLD AT A LOSS AND THEN LOST WHAT WAS LEFT AT THE LUNA PONZI IT'S AMAZING.

I'm just stacking more cheap CRO at this point and will continue doing so.

I dumped all cro to buy cryptoxpress , you should to

based reply, only a few really understand i guess

Attached: E997C91E-696D-43B8-AB5D-0F47C0F809A6.jpg (4032x2268, 2.46M)

Still got all my CRO, still usimg the card, still staking
I’m probably extremely retarded as I put $10k in VVS

Attached: D728596A-4500-4DC0-B560-3AFF438B004F.gif (636x368, 1.48M)

CRO is done. The app is shit. The exchange is shit. The card rates are shit. They took away all the good things about it and let us with some slow and buggy app. This company is ahead for the bankruptcy.

It's fine. The app is not shit, but it's far from perfect to be sure.
The card rates?
- Competitive with banks, only you're getting cash back in crypto. Which will appreciate in value versus USD which depreciates in value. Mileage cards are a good alternative if you travel but if you don't travel then you should be in a crypto back versus cash back card.
- Getting 240$ish+ (not counting the token appreciation) a year if you use netflix and spotify is very fucking nice utility.
- The stake is shit, let's be honest, but don't invest in anything beyond Jade atm. When defi rates, if ever, drop then the card will be nice again at higher stakes. Remember staking rewards at 7-10% are very attractive for speculative assets as they rise eventually. Even if crypto back % matches inflation you still overall win. But 40k in a card when you can put that into DEFI is retarded.

4k usd invested into a card that gives 240$ back (if you use spotify/netflix) and 4% stake, and 2% cash back is better than 12-13% stake on defi.

It's far from bankruptcy. It's an exchange that has insane volume. What fucking costs do you think they actually have when they pay you out on their own token instead of fiat? (besides their large amount of advertising that is paying off on drawing in user amount)
-

Since I only invested profits I was never really down, but my 3.5k stack for the jade is worth 1k now. I'm neither unbonding nor unstaking thought because the cashback and the Spotify /Netflix deal are still a better offer then any other card available to me. It comes down to if you think cro will recover and reach higher spheres or not

I sold 15k cro and put it in btc.
Still got 5k in case they burn and 11% staking is ok.
Shitty app and exchange though their prices are never accurate

Reminder to everyone who owns CRO.
argofinance.money/

You won't have any bonding issues anymore starting june 1st.

Not to mention the hidden fees. Is the CEO a jew by chance?

I just buy cro through another exchange for 0 fees, then transfer it to the CDC app. I use their card and I stack cro, however I DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES do I buy crypto through crypto.com. if they cannot get rid of the deposit fees then they will fail. All a newcomer has to do is copy CDC but offer 0 fee deposits, I would switch to that in a second

My unbonding ended yesterday.
I won't use the card anymore so transferred out all the CRO to my Keplr wallet and staking it on cosmos. I'm not selling at such a heavy loss, I will hold bags.
The monthly reward limit did it for me more than anything, $50 cap is shit as I was putting through my family and trusted friends purchases through it so I was earning a tidy sum of CRO, and no I won't be giving them 30k for the next tier to remove this limit.

Yes op sell them to me. I'll sell them back to you during the next bullrun.