Gf wont live in america

Hello frens my 1 year girlfriend said she will move to america but will not stay longer than 5 years. She said if i’m not prepared to leave usa to live somewhere else someday, then dont get on the plane. My plane for a 2 month trip leaves in 12 hours. What do i do. Financially i’ll lose about 2k from non refundables, and a gf..

Attached: 3ADF1453-0CAB-4ED3-864F-317DEF4AE226.jpg (1206x2208, 199.34K)

where does your gf live/want to live. No sane person wants to live in America anyway I think you got a keeper

She's right

fuck off were full nigger

Have you even seen your gf irl before

She said somewhere in europe, sweden or italy, maybe canada

why doesn't she want to live in the us

Yeah we both went to each others countries for a month each.

Yeah I agree with this, I'm flying back to Los Angeles on Thursday gonna milk my company dry for 8 more months then I'm getting the fuck out. Gonna maxx out all my credit cards, gonna use all my dental insurance then declare chapter 11 and hit the road. I'm tired of living around niggers and bums

She’s worried about guns mostly, no free healthcare, abortion ban

Doesn’t sound good by the looks of it so far

she's not wrong. what issue do you have with living elsewhere?

Lol, drop her.

I like the simplicity of everything here, everyone speaks the same language, i can buy a house for us and just enjoy our days gaming and traveling when we want wherever we want. I’d end up paying for everything probably so i think my opinion on where to live is important to. I dont want to be cruel and tell her yeah i’ll move somewhere else in 5 years and ruin her

She’s also not a christian (she believes in nothing) so i am just hoping she’d end up believing someday after seeing how good life is here

call it off. She lives across the world and is giving you ultimatums already. Just imagine what she’ll be like when you live together and have kids. Find someone local. Don’t give in to this psycho.

>Gaming
In 5 years I think you'll have alot bigger worries than gaming if you keep living in America. Like where your next meal is coming from. You know everyday that passes the dollar is losing value right?

If the US goes down, everything else will go down before it kek.

She's right not to want to live in the US because it's a shithole.
However, if her reasons are that she's afraid she won't be allowed to kill babies, she's a worthless whore and you should drop her.

>worried about abortion ban
red flag

fuck no on sweden. if you want scandinavia go to norway. Mediterranian is ait but you really need to do your homework before you move

where is she from?
healthcare isn't a big deal if either of you have a job, but you know that.
but I agree with her, US is good for making money in your 20s and 30s that's about it.

if not a larp, a chance in the single digit % range, then drop her asap