Which coin will do a 100x or more? im not missing another moonshot

which coin will do a 100x or more? im not missing another moonshot

Attached: 1653818333409.jpg (735x1031, 67.21K)

ICP

gns

fpbp

$MPOX

Statera $STA
Inevitable.

Attached: Balanced.png (1004x1024, 536.06K)

>which coin will do a 100x or more? im not missing another moonshot

I don't think anyone can point to a coin or token to do even 10x but for prospect sake I'm stacking more UNI, LINK, ORE and MATIC; then I'd keep my fingers crossed

Vechain

>stale biz pnd
>1 eth volume
It’s inevitable that you will suffer for as long as you live

Lol, I guess we're all waiting for the green light, after the LUNA hit no one knows what to expect and mind you you've a good eye

CROGE

well, it is just some fundamental projects I have been following for quite some time, ORE is a identity management project, UNI we all know also Matic has been very useful in its course as well so basically that's what i think of before buying into any project

Shib

> BTT
> SHIB
> SOS
> LUNC

Attached: 1653055271654.jpg (720x720, 111.38K)

>He doesn't know about arbs
Not my problem.

Hati

Juno. It's 5.84 now but last week when it was above 7 you could buy it for $2 with UST on osmosis. I was too lazy and someone else did the needful

Attached: sunrise.jpg (1280x802, 44.18K)

FLX

DEV Protocol

Ticker DEV
2m marketcap.
Doxxed japanese team.
Tapping into the creator economy but with a twist.
FRAME00, the parent company, has ties with Microsoft Japan and key players of the music industry.
Staking mechanism with 40% APY, but what differs from your run of the mill staking is by staking with a creator of your choosing, you will also get rewards with perks/NFTs/or tangible goods. The staking dapp is stakes.social

Attached: DEV Protocol.jpg (1033x538, 80.04K)

>doxxed etc
Do Kwon is doxxed, how did that go you fucking filthy pajeet? Go wash your hands.