There are no cute girls in my classes

There are no cute girls in my classes

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

where can i find a job full of cute girls, i don't care if the pay is shit, it'd still be worth it..

i worked at chic fil a before and there was lots of qts

What classes?

I visit chic fil a just for the hot teenage puss working thr drive through.

You know user

Sometimes relative uggos can have really cute personalities, and you can learn to look past their snaggle teeth and acne to see a beautiful human being. They can also have nicer bodies and tits than you ever expected. Also, in the dark, everyone is just as hot as anyone else.

how can I profit from this?

everyone has a weird uggo preference ive noticed. like all your friends might rate a girl a 5 except one who thinks shes an 8.

Yeah i find smiles that give crows feet more attractive than any part of a woman.

im 25 and never kissed a girl haha

I live near a campus and when the weather is nice you can see dozens of 9s walking around with just one drive across campus. I'm talking about girls so hot that it makes you sick and ruins the rest of your day knowing that you can only look but not touch (those scumbags know it and dress as provocatively as possible).
But as soon as there is a slight mist, or one too many clouds in the sky, these girls are no where to be found.
Do they just literally not leave their apartments unless the conditions are absolutely optimal? Do they just sit on their couches all day? Because I'm telling you, I don't see girls that hot EVER except for tge nice weather days on campus. Also, I never see girls of that caliber outside or campus, period.
So I want to know what the fuck happens to these girls after they graduate? Do they all just move out to the city or something? Find a sugar daddy so they can stay home and never leave the couch? Who are these lazy fucking pieces of shit and what do they do all day? Where do they go?

Attached: 27b.png (678x525, 37.76K)

Wtf is the deal with them hiring top tier high schoolers to serve me my chiggen sammich?

I drive a Porche Targa 4S, YET, I'm still autistic over this fucking drive thru girl asking me about my chicken sandwich preferences. "MMMM spicey, w-w-what are the cheezes again?" I feel like she's going to judge my credit card.

"I have a wife and kids, I thought this place was supposed to Christian!"

Maybe it's because I grew up poor and made it, maybe it's because I'm fat and I know I shouldn't be eating fastfood, but I know you're doing Chicken fil EYY.

Im gonna get a job at chick fa la once I make it to slam hot fresh high schooler puss

>uuhm yea ill have a number 1 combo with cheese and gime some chick fil a sauce

>waitress taking my order:

Attached: 1652204822995.gif (246x251, 2.67M)

In-N-out has the cutest girls on the west coast

Girls are really lazy, most of them eats like shit (low protein, veg) or never work out. They prefer staying home.

Also, in that specifical instance when you see that girl as hot as possible, you're seeing a fake version of her (i.e., make up, shaved, outfit selected).

Take a psychology class
It’s usually 20-30 females and 2-4 guys
Always my favorite classes in school

>In-N-out has the cutest girls on the west coast
Nobody here thinks your spics and asians are cute, only huwhite girls can be a qt

It’s owned by Mormons and has tons of white girls
I love qt Asians and Latinas, the same flavor gets boring
But you’re likely a virgin

I feel so dirty looking at the dump-piece and highviz vest on these girls they are hiring.

I pull up and she's pretty and happy too.

AHHH. Launch car over curb into traffic.

Tell wife and kids I'm sorry.

same man same
xmrsg

#metoo.

>Also, in the dark, everyone is just as hot as anyone else.

Until you get that handful of landwhale blubber that instantly shifts you back to reality.

I've always hated having w*men in my classes because it degrades the value of the subject, knowing it's something they can comprehend.
Last semester I managed to get the single w*man in a computer science course I was taking to drop it, by emphasizing to her every day how difficult the professor is. I wasn't lying, but most men don't drop a class almost immediately just because it might be hard kek. Because it's hard, it's also rewarding, but w*men don't understand.

Attached: 1635354463212.gif (396x385, 88.29K)

a good smile makes up for a lot of mediocrity. dated a fat girl for 3 years because her face was so cheerful