I will never own property

>I will never own property

Attached: tfw98.png (357x313, 28.18K)

Buy property in the middle of nowhere and wait for starlink

the real property is the friends we made along the way

it doesnt even have to be in the middle of nowhere. just buy 5 miles outside your city and urban sprawl will consume it. in a decade you will be surrounded by facilities and amenities.

you'll be happy though

you don't any property if you have to pay taxes on it

I will never have a family. You don't see me crying on Any Forums

even when you "own" property you never really do (yes this is a cope post thanks for reading)

kek

Attached: 1635517572530.jpg (2464x1648, 366.27K)

Dumb take. NWO is pushing people to the city centers to live in the pod. Unironically though, seems younger generations are moving to more dense areas on top of each other. Absolutely retarded

urban sprawl is and has been mooning but ok

youre still early for metaverse property bro

*I will never own desirable property

but you need to act fast bcuz its limited!

My (last remaining) grandfather is 87 and lives in a multi-millionaire dollar home, its been paid off since well before you were born.

About 3 years ago (pre-covid) he had a health scare that had him in the hospital, ever since then hes been shut-in and depressed thinking he could die at any moment, he has lost a lot of mobility, the only reason hes been to stay in his home is because of my grandmother (who is also 87) being healthy and able to take care of him by herself.

But it makes me wonder, even if you make it like my grandfather, you will still end up facing this scary and traumatic ending.

and he's lucky he got to 87

Problem is hyper-capitalism. You have to vote in policies that destorys large amount of wealth Inequality. Larger progressive tax. Billionaire tax. Wealth tax. Luxury/VAT tax.
In boomer times, ceos used to make 35x more than the average. Now they make over 260x more. They aren't working harder today than 60 or so years ago but productively of average worker has increased. They've also greatly benefited from globalization but an average worker doesn't benefit from it.
If this isn't stopped, we'll be like 3rd world countries where quarter of them are in poverty. The other quarter low income, where the entire several generations of families in one apartment. Small portion middle class and even smaller upper class. This is the future if we don't stop hyper capitalism that only benefits the top 0.1%.

this is what my brother did. Bought after 2008 and now his house is worth 5x more

Starlink works pretty decent. Country living is comfy. Bills are cheap. Only need 2500 a month to pay all my bills. Can do that in an afternoon trading.

>I will never own a qt nigger slave gf

>tfw I just want someplace to call my own and live in without having to worry about moving out
>just a small place to settle and live my life
is that too much to ask bros?