Sell your alts user

>Sell your alts user
>Stack your cash user

Attached: 1613159778104.jpg (900x900, 210.1K)

Trips and I chop my dick off

>thanks for jumping BACK into the crypto verse. Today we will be talking about BITCOIN. The BEAR market, and where it will take us.

Rolling for BME pain Olympics 2022.

Do it anyway tranny

>releases a video about a "bitcoin june rally"
>price immediately jumps

Biz has been slacking on this guy. Make better Ben posts like this one.

Attached: 1645133398783.jpg (1168x381, 129.47K)

ok...you got trips. do it.
you all see trips on this post right?

If you havent noticed yet this turd got bought by some whales to say what they want him to say. So just do the exact opposite what he says. Wagmi benbros

This guy is fucking retarded, glad I never listen to what he says

Every time this nigger post a vid on AVAX and LINK they macro dump lmao

Attached: cowen into the cryptoverse coomer crypto charts.png (1545x869, 328.88K)

guy has made the right calls for everything but the 2nd top. i dunno why you are so butthurt

He's been saying BTC could rally as high as 40k before ultimately accepting its "date with destiny" at the 200 day EMA (20-24k). Let's see if this plays out.

>right calls
what calls?
Repeating "could go up could go down" ad infinitum is not a call.
How about his pet theory, lengthening cycles? He recently threw that model in the trash because he's been mogged by bearish sentiment.
The dozens of MAs he charts are just a cover, he's an emotional investor at his core.

>sold the may 21 top
>said that btc was going to recover after the summer
>said we were in the bear mkt the moment the price went under the bull mkt support band
>said that alts will get destroyed, specially vs btc
>has a solid "hold cash, but if you want crypto buy btc" strategy

yeah he didnt sell the 2nd top. and admits he got that wrong. and admits to it. unlike a lot of cheerleader traders that only hype their wins and forget about their loses

yeah he admits that lengthening cycles didnt play out. but he got diminishing returns right

Get this faggot off my fucking board fucking scammer patreon yt grifter

kek. This guy really bugs me. Personally I'm a Datadash Chad. If I'm gonna have a guy bullshit me, I want him optimistic, well-spoken, and thoroughly practiced in hypnosis. I'm as picky as a king in his castle. My soothsayers better know their craft, and Ben inspires nothing but existential dread.

He said this when alts were up about 2-3x from here
We're not getting back there with this limp dicked exit pump. We couldn't even break 31k.

First he says a 200-week touch would invalidate lengthening cycles.
Then he threw out lengthening cycles without even waiting for his own failure-condition.
Now he is laying the groundwork for resurrecting lengthening cycles by speaking with enthusiasm about how BTC might/could/may be forming LE DUBIOUS flat correction.
How can someone possibly flip-flop this hard when they barely take a position in the first place.