The Fuck

Was That

Attached: tegaki_2021_01_28_03_41_37.png (400x400, 19.9K)

Lol what is this coin I saw it on tiktok some old man was yelling this will be the future and shit lmaoooo I reported him for harassing females with no proof and he’s muted for 7 days now because I didn’t like his double chin fat fucking American lmaoooo

>ITT things that never happened
Unless the fat man was sirgay.
Fuck you, I looked.

It's already been stated. The singularity is starting, you just can't believe it yet. Hope you fucks have been planning what your next moves are.

i guess the next move is to baghold for 17 more years

this dump will fail like all the others

I report men all the time lmaooo

I'll steak 100 and earn passive income, never selling the rest.

You fucking faggot zoomers need to fuck off back to tik tok. You are fucking Vincent's the lot of you.

I feel like I've been training for this moment my entire life

Attached: 1639448648315s.jpg (211x239, 5.24K)

Give me your Amazon wishlist I’ll pay for the rope

That doesn’t even make sense. Fucking zoomers i swear

Go back to flipping burgers kid. Come back when you havemmoney and a clue.

based

Attached: 1592143801231.jpg (1000x1000, 185.45K)

Not only old but also dumb lmaaaooo

Leave first and talk to a woman incel

You making a joke about his amazon wishlist having rope makes no sense retard. Just say youll supply the rope next time

Amazing how retarded you can be why don’t you buy more of this coin and never make actual money you old loser lmaaaoo

What is this fud lmao this is creative

home stretch my friends

Lmaooo ok zoomer why don’t you just send me your amazon wishlist and i’ll go ahead and buy the rope for you

Guys what the fuck is going on? There is no news.

That makes no sense I don’t wanna kill myself unlike that homosexual and if I wanted to I would be able to afford the rope myself cause I didn’t invest in this Roblox cube with cum and blue led strips all over it

Lmaooo why don’t you just send me your rope wishlist and i’ll buy you amazon you dumb zoomer

In January it was $28. But nice "pump" to $7 I guess.

I’m glad low iq bitch niggas like you invest in cum cube I’m leaving this thread say diamondzzzzz handzzz fawagatzzz for me

Attached: E4ED197E-CAF5-48BE-A61C-B6CCD564A00D.gif (400x410, 266.45K)

Holy shit you got me there zoom zoom. Now back to tiktok you go

Gottem

Attached: 2A88C178-6CB4-4A3C-95DF-42FF274BD1AF.jpg (876x1046, 718.85K)