Anyone who thinks it’s a good idea to give up their privacy just to get some “easy” money is a certified cuck and...

Anyone who thinks it’s a good idea to give up their privacy just to get some “easy” money is a certified cuck and sublime is not needed at all. Change my mind.
>protip: you can’t

Attached: 16581723872329.jpg (189x266, 9.93K)

most importantly freedom

you people aren't cave goblins with no identity, you already use social media and all that stuff, you dont really have privacy

I'll take the noose thanks op

that's what I always say. Coping with the fact that somebody has privacy is just a pure bucket filled with shit. We are all identified, but the laws still protect us to maintain the feeling that we are having "privacy". Something that we aren't right now having.

Well, sublime does give you a lot of money OP, I don't know if I would really be a cuck.

Pepe's suit is kino.

>the laws still protect us

Kind of contradictory, we always have in mind that the governments are always looking for ways to spy on us. And they do, but they don't accept that companies do whatever they want... (yes, i'm coping)

>Anyone who thinks it’s a good idea to give up their privacy just to get some “easy” money is a certified cuck
you do realize we all sold our soul to moloch by accepting terms of service on your favourite social media

Attached: o.jpg (360x328, 35.64K)

>easy money
>sublime just asks for something to prove to don't to get robbed

Be thankful that you are just giving your identity details to Sublime instead of giving a collateral payment of the same size as the loan you make, which happens in AAVE. But well, it seems that you, faggot bastards, don't know why you come to this fucking board just to larp and be a complete bunch of cocksuckers.

We lost all privacy just a couple of years ago, and people didn't notice the gradual change. In 10 years we'd probably be monitored for everything and probably using some cheap excuse like "saving the world from bad people", just like what the twitter leftists love to do.

>sublime
just a bunch of jeets larping as a bank

>you do realize we all sold our soul to moloch by accepting terms of service on your favorite social media

WHAT?

Attached: 16581237237945.jpg (455x442, 33.98K)

nice, more space to me in heaven

>soul
who needs that shit.
if i had no soul id be a billionaire already

KEK

As in you'd be a psychopath or that you sold it for a very high price?

How do Americans invest in crypto without KYC bullshit?

Attached: 1653756424301.jpg (960x802, 159.96K)

That would be the same outcome for both retard

wouldn't there be certain conditions first to gain a lot of money? i doubt most people can reach those conditions

based /fa/ pepe