How long until rebase is cucked once again and forced to change their name for the billionth time, bros?

How long until rebase is cucked once again and forced to change their name for the billionth time, bros?

Attached: =0.jpg (1024x747, 42.07K)

They don't have copyright problems anymore, so I don't think it will happen again.

THEY ARE THE FUCKING COPY OF POKEMON GO, BUT WITH NFTS.

The first day of April will Rebase have again a name change, I bet $100 on that kek

what makes you think they didn't invent all that shit to scam their investors?

I honestly like it, I find it a refreshing revision of the game with two businesses currently in trend in cryptos (metaverse and nfts).

no need to bet, they will. its in their blood.

weirdo

Anyone have a link to explore this shit? I unironically could not find anything about Rebase. I am a retard.

Disgusting, no wonder they change their name, its to scam manchildren

you can look it up on dropp's previous website.

It's a metaverse, all you have to do is search rebase lands

the amount of money you can make with the rebate lands is absurd. but resentful poorfags like you who can't afford the price will continue to say stupid things.

why did they change their name? I knew that it was copyright trouble but, damn, just for having a fucking username on Twitter? That's the weirdest shit ever, that doesn't even have a sense

Attached: 18x2a49.png (1280x703, 172.92K)

SOL is actually a dedcoin lmao

>the amount of money you can make with the rebate lands is absurd

Sauce

>why did they change their name?
copyright, they have enough fame for the word ''dropp'' to affect them.

its false, you could gain money like passive income, but it would be very little

they had to change their name TWICE, and right now they even changed the essence of their project.

>but resentful poorfags like you who can't afford the price will continue to say stupid things
Rich people don't have time for this crap

Twice? Now thats a fucking pattern, thats a fucking scam bro

That's something necessary if you do a change of your name dude, you can't keep having the same feelings that you could have to feel with a past name if you renamed whatever you're doing, and giving a identity on that is a plus

Kind souls. I will look, thanks.