Has apple peaked? We’re fucked

Has apple peaked? We’re fucked

Literally the same phone 4 years in a row

Attached: DB9CC57D-D7CD-4DD7-96B9-1A2EE5DC70A7.jpg (537x525, 30.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CB__UJp-Q4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what innovations has apple come up with during the last decade? what was the last innovative product?

Applefags can all suck a dick in their black turtle necks

Cucks

Not looking good out to 2030. People are distracted by new cameras and shit for now, but the innovation died with Steve.

Attached: 1653429023841.png (434x300, 24.43K)

The only people who buy that are Boomers, and instagramers. The world will survive.

fingerprint scanner under screen or remove the notch or im not upgrading simple as

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CB__UJp-Q4Y

Airdrop

FaceID

fingerprint scanner on phones, laptops and tablets

Apple Pay

Automatic password and username fill, protected by faceID

Their own chip, the M1, on their laptops. Crazy performance.

Airpods.

Magsafe chargers

The Apple eco system. I can Copy a text on my phone and cmd+V it instantly on my laptop.
I can copy a photo by pinching three fingers on my phone, and paste it by doing the reverse pinching motion on my iPad.

>apple car
>apple glasses
>apple houses
>apple implants
Plenty further to go though it might be overvalued rn

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-29 213653.png (310x208, 6.5K)

Fingerprint sensor? Dumb fuck

FaceTime is huge

is this nigga for real? How about unified software architecture across mobile and desktop? Read a fuckin book

checked and windowsfags BTFO
As far as I'm concerned both are loaded with spyware so who gives a fuck which one you use. I'll pick the one with a far better ecosystem. Also I'll take Tim Apple over Will Gates any day. Windows has frankly moved away from OS's and into the cloud computing scene primarily. They even kneeled and added a unix-like terminal in their system. Mac won the battle

Windows UX is shit i don't get why they keep trying to make using the OS more confusing and intrusive every year.

He’s just parroting

I have no idea why people overpay for phones for wee little changes.

You’re forgetting the most important apple feature to keep people buying… blue text bubbles

Attached: 1555274367780.jpg (1284x1291, 343.58K)

Except no one can afford it. I’m not paying $800 for a used 2012 laptop lol

He’s not wrong

This guy gets it

Android phones could have better tech specs and performance by literally 1000% and it STILL wouldn't matter, iphone has the blue text bubble and android has the green incel creep bubble. If you want pussy you buy iphone, simple as, any denial of this fact is cope.

Unironically the reason most men buy iphones, most Any Forums posters still think this is a meme.

And yet they can’t even make a functional podcast app when they literally run a huge podcasting backend

iMessage is fucking fantastic for some scenarios. Like me and my wife have jobs with terrible cell reception but good data via wifi. We never skip a beat even as we dip in and out or cell reception

Americans are mentally ill, that shit does not happen anywhere else.

How much more can you really do to improve a cellphone?

Women have the same retarded standards in all 1st world nations. The reason it doesn't happen in Europe is because Europoors use that dogshit whatsapp app, imessage is far superior but Europeans are extremely retarded.

Motorola was a company that always tried to innovate in some way even if bombed most of the time, now they're gone.

On screen keyboards were a mistake. No touch screen is superior. This truth may be controversial.