Sublime unironically believes people do this

>sublime unironically believes people do this

Attached: sf67fgnatsmsafds.jpg (782x303, 19.68K)

Biggest flaw about lending platforms is that you have to give out your privacy. Here on biz people don't just give out their personal info like that

>sublime unironically believes people do this
is a mechanism for possessive brides who have to know everything the groom spends.

waste of time, imagine owing money and being in debt like a faggot

imagine how pathetic your life has to be for your girlfriend to have such power over you.

What the fuck is this shit, why are people not using aave?

>waste of time
my life in a nutshell

>why are people not using aave?
are the same shit, both serve the same purpose.

Can you borrow so much money in sublime?

That is the greatest strength of this project, that you can borrow more and more money as you use their services.

That and they doxx all your social networks.

You talk as if that was something really important lmao

that explains why you are in Any Forums on a Sunday.

>cares about his privacy

Dude, we have to accept something. I think that privacy has gone, has disappeared, and privacy on the internet doesn't exist. We have to accept this, we are constantly spied on by the biggest companies that we consume.

PRIVACY DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE.

>Look up a borrower's performance on previous loans, outstanding debt & more

Attached: 1652442367810.jpg (432x539, 35.74K)

topkek

Nah, surely not much. Maybe $5000 at maximum. Or well, maybe they can borrow more money, but nobody knows. They haven't launched the lending dApp yet to know how much are they going to lend when they launch the lending platform

only niggers need loans

You're on the same boat as us

how the do hell they suppose the performance of an account? what happens if i have never borrowed money in cryptos before?

I preffer Aave, I dont know why we need another lending platform, it seems those people just want to collect personal data from borrowers

The enough to pay for a day and night with your mother

Attached: 16590238093848.jpg (317x432, 25.8K)