Open exchange list

>open exchange list
>see 10+ different variations for every single asset, wrapped alternatives and all networks included
>have choice paralysis and close exchange out of brain chemical imbalance
This is the pain us rango fags have to struggle with every single day

Attached: hgb.jpg (236x236, 12.75K)

>This is the pain us rango fags have to struggle with every single day
Im sorry it must be hard being retarded

That's a pain in the ass. It happens in various exchanges as well, but yeah, it's a pain in the ass. Personally, I consider this as a pain in the ass, so I think that they should view another viewpoints of the web design of this kind of things

why the fuck do you get into that kind of shit, what did you have in mind???

its ok brother, soon your largest and most robust bridge (th*rchain) will dominate the market and end haram asset wrapping once and for all

it never ceases to amaze me how many retards think they're sly when they waste money

why are you so interested in exchanges?

just use binance.

The only thing you should be buying is btc, no need to look for random shitcoins like a retard

Ewwww, a chinks CEX user.

uniswap is the answer

I use 1inch, please don't hit me.

Do you use Coinbase or what do you use?

That has never happened to me because I am not mentally challenged

Attached: 624.jpg (720x707, 19.5K)

>mentally challenged

what do you mean by this? you aren't in the necessity of looking for money? kek

There's a chance that rango is better than uni since uniswap is literal garbage.

Hah! You fucking cunt, why are you using Rango? Just to change tokens between chains? Why do you don't use Coinbase? Binance? Why?

Attached: 1652873873874.jpg (258x195, 10.28K)

>Derivatives of derivatives of something that doesn't exist.

It's almost like this shit is a scam. BTC has intrinsic value as a first mover, ETH could be argued with smart contracts, otherwise, everything else is a literal scam.

How can somebody lose money on Rango? lmao

Yes, you can lose money in Rango. The gas fees are not few, if you want to invest in cheapies and you do it wrong you will end up losing money.

by swapping random ass tokens with really bad fees

>Hah! You fucking cunt, why are you using Rango?
It has the convenience that other crosschains can't give you, you can do everything in one DEX.

A retard would lose money probably. Anyways, there are a lot of situations that could make you lose money. Maybe, in this case, you could lose money just in the fees, in the difference that could exist by doing the same bridging and swapping by yourself, the thing with Rango is that you have everything automatized and everything in just in a touch of a simple click, so... well, just a fucking nigger could lose money doing this stupid steps