Wagie

Being a tech at this company has to be the worst fucking wage job there is. $16 to juggle multiple tasks while putting on a smile to please human shit. There can’t be a job worse than this shit. You’re Working for nothing but you have the power to put someone in the hospital or worse for at a $16 pay.

Attached: 12946947-2E69-4614-B32E-E92418626FE1.png (600x600, 16.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YP8Zzw-n0Xo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's right wagie and don't you forget it. You should be grateful for that $16/hr. In fact you should pay the company to be working there.

t. CVS shareholder

>Job is to make me smile
>It causes his suffering
Thanks user I feel warmer already knowing how much pain this brought you

The hilarious part being you could just be a cashier there for a couple bucks less an hour without any training

Gigachain pharmacies are disgusting, almost everywhere else in the world I've been they're significantly more pleasant and not full of shit that kills you

The shifts are 12 hours and as a tech you’re LITERALLY moving every second. It’s tucking unreal. You’re managing production, prescription drop offs. Drive through, pick up, Covid testing, phone calls. It’s fucking insane. All while making close to what a McDonalds wagie makes while having to give good customer service. The reward is $16. It’s fucking unreal. The general public is fucking disgusting and abuse pharmacists and techs. It’s just disgusting, you’re getting scammed and scamming yourself working here.

Have you considered working elsewhere? I work sales and make 70k a year (could make more, but I am lazy)

Why do you lazy fags in pharmacy take so long to fill a simple 30 pill prescription? I'm talking 2-3 days after you get my prescription information, honestly you niggers deserve minimum wage.

>You’re managing production, prescription drop offs. Drive through, pick up, Covid testing, phone calls
Any subhuman monkey could do that, and thats why you get paid like a slave.

This but unironically

You must be talking about Walmart or Walgreens. At cvs if we get your script in the morning when we open you’d have it by the time we’re off our lunch break. You must be at a different chain where niggers,spics, and other subhumans like yourself get served.

it really is a problem in America. everyjob wants to avoid paying a decent wage. mcdonalds is hard work. and your get paid like shit.

I'm not abusing pharmacy techs and also don't want to support CVS because they're scummy stores full of lottery tickets, booze, and similar vices plus miserable wagies. I go to a local pharmacy lol

hahahahaha, for how long 1-2 hours? We’re getting pounded for 12 hours non stop for $16. I’d like to see you in there, you don’t get the kikery.

You don’t get paid for the work. You get paid for the rarity of your skills. If everyone in the world can do your job with 2 weeks of training, expect to get paid shit

I stopped going to CVS/Walgreens because
a. They were terrible service
b. But mainly because they were basically unwilling to fill my ADD prescription. The wouldn't stock it. So if I wanted to fill it, it would always be a week or more to fill because they only place orders once a week. They would just hand me the prescription back and keep telling me somewhere else might have it

So I started filling at the grocery store. No wait. Good service. No drama

Every job is like that retard. I’m talking about the fucking pace, not just doing one task good, like some fucking autist, I’m talking about 5-6 different tasks, which require you to get off your ass and sprint non stop across the floor for half the day. It’s fucking unreal, I wish I was talking to someone that wasn’t just on the internet bullshitting but actually knows what the fuck I’m talking about. It’s a job that requires all that and precision. A job that lets “anyone” as you say have the power to really fuck someone in the general public up.

maybe you should have went to college instead of listening to the retards on Any Forums

He is right. What you dont get is that almost all bottom of the barrel and lowly paid jobs are characterized as having easy tasks but being stressful. What you earn has nothing to do with how stressful your job is but how difficult it is to replace you. Turn your brain on, wagie

Can you """give""" me the vax?

>We’re getting pounded for 12 hours non stop for $16.
Typing on a computer, answering phone calls/questions, and counting pills isn't getting "pounded". Any fucking retard could do that, sorry zoomie, you chose the wrong career path.

Out this on the jext tike you go to work.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YP8Zzw-n0Xo

Goddamn I can't type for shit. Anyway CVS Bangers is all you need.

If everyone stopped doing these low paying stressful jobs American society would collapse. No shit high education and skills are valued and important but these jobs are the fucking foundation. If that collapses everything does too. Take a look at the spics picking vegetation for $7.25 if they didn’t do that hard ass work all day who would? You? Please. The currency has to get stronger or keep up with inflation is all I’m saying, if this game of charades is going to continue.

Don't you fucking make fun of McDonald's wagies, CVS wagie. Now fetch me my obesity medication.

I’d like to see you in there NEET.

Easy times are over. The first world economic landscape you grew up in is historically rare and usually does not last very long. The countey will not collapse, but it will become a lot less comfortable for the people at the bottom

get back to work, wagie

t. cvs corporate employee