Nancy Pelosi's Husband Arrested with Bitcoin Purchase Disclosure Documents

You cant make this up. Full-time fund manager, part-time speaker of the house, Nancy Pelosi's, personal assistant/husband was arrested on DUI. In the car, investment disclosure documents were found during inspection. Listed was Bitcoin.

Attached: boughtthedip.png (1288x1224, 1.41M)

Not a crime when the gods do it.

There's nothing wrong with drunk driving if you're not a retard.
I've driven home drunk like 20 times and nothing has ever happened because I know how to drive.

More importantly, what news does she know about?

Is it illegal for congressmen to own bitcoin or something?

BULLISH
L
L
I
S
H

no but it's bullish since every asset they own pumps bigly

Is there a source for this? Google says OP is full of shit.

Wow 20 times.

No but it’s interesting
If she’s investing in it, you’d think she would support it more
Maybe they’re new in the asset, maybe they don’t want to piss of banker donors, maybe they’re playing the cycle and flip in and out
Why would you think it has anything to do with being illegal? He got arrested for dui, that’s the illegal part

You mean the guy who has consistently out performed the market by something like 30,000% with absolutely zero inside knowledge from his glow nigger fed connected wife?

>You mean the guy who has consistently out performed the market by something like 30,000% with absolutely zero inside knowledge from his glow nigger fed connected wife?
lol. Are people on Any Forums actually dumb enough to believe this? I knew it was pretty bad on here but not that bad

Which part are you referring to, nigger, the fact or the sarcasm? Kek, I never thought I'd see a Pelosi apologist on biz. Seems like you might need to go back.

post the source you stupid faggot

They have a Twitter account that tracks her portfolio
Are you fucking with us?

He aint defending Pelosi (his post is him saying that they engage in insider trading). He's probably got autism or something and can't understand sarcasm in text.

>My anecdote matters because I'm too dull to perceive anything outside of my field of view
You are retarded though

im confused bro's is he denying Pelosi's husband doesnt have insider or failing to understand sarcasim. either way autism is guaranteed autism

OP's previous thread got deleted for being off-topic, so he made up something about bitcoin and added it to the story.

Oh, I think I've been baited.

Genetics and possibly skill should be taken into account when dui's

Why the fuck can't I qualify for a special license that lets me drunk drive?

Many such cases

>phrase not found
phrase not found

>why make up shit?
why make up shit?

Attached: phrase.png (978x707, 267.05K)

i've driven home while drinking everyday for the last ten years. usually finish three or four on the road.