I'm scared

>27
>lost over 200k
>low 5 figs
>need 300k for limb lengthening to go from 5'5" to 5'10"
>takes a yr to heal
>they might not even allow me to get 5 inches at once
>plan on dying before 30
I only have a year left to get the money due to the healing time of the surgeries. The max age I can get them is age 28. After that, I lose.
I'm scared I won't get the money in time. I only have a year left. I feel such dread. My life is becoming a greek tragedy. I just want this pain to end.

youtu.be/EV0JPC-qUzs

Well, biz.. am I going to win or lose? I feel such despair knowing chances are I won't make it in time.

Attached: 35079D5A-6816-47EA-97D9-2C68A47EF3E7.jpg (1242x1234, 902.72K)

I also basically need to become a millionaire to also be able to retire. The surgeries alone isn't enough after the shit I went through

>limb lengthening
KEK imagine if someone kicks our leg and it snaps in half

Attached: 1626369773459.jpg (179x282, 15.57K)

Common misconception. They heal normally.

Bro as someone who is 5'10 I still feel short. I get where you're coming from but I think you're better off moving to a country where your average height.

>but I think you're better off moving to a country where your average height.
Shut the fuck up

I'm giving you better advice then you're giving yourself. Go ahead, drop 300k and cut your legs apart. What could go wrong?

>I'll finally be seen as a man and respected!
No, you'll be seen as another "average" male. You don't get respect until around 6'2.

Can you talk about the limb lengthening?

Is it to fix the fact that you're a manlet, or is it otherwise health related? A girl I met in highschool had one leg shorter than the other, and talked about something like this.

>wasting 300k for limb lengthening
jesus user just tie your legs to a pull up bar and sleep like a bat you'll get taller in no time

dood this is retarded your better off dead

Attached: 1653768245971.jpg (894x894, 71.62K)

>I'm giving you better advice then you're giving yourself.
Inferior "advice"
>Go ahead, drop 300k and cut your legs apart. What could go wrong?
It's either that or suicide. It's not debatable. I would have broken world records at 5'10". You have no excuse. It's the perfect height for body building

5’10” chad here. The fact you are having an existential crisis over affording my height is the best thing I have heard all day. Just movie to some Asian/Latin Country and enjoy your natural height, good looking women and the good life you will have with your money

Attached: 4FA71DB0-BB98-4911-9BBD-F21BBC46868F.jpg (700x700, 66.38K)

You're retarded. Did you do demi-god workouts? No? That's what I thought. Obviously soi's don't get it
>Is it to fix the fact that you're a manlet, or is it otherwise health related?
Manlet related. Fuck god and fuck dying as an emasculated midget
Unironically I did something similar in my teen years due to desperation

Sorry user he really needs to drop 300k to mutilate himself, he clearly can't just try something rational first.

>enjoy your natural height,
LMFAO
>good looking women and the good life you will have with your money
But then I won't have the demi-god body I deserve which defeats the purpose of living. I was supposed to have the perfect body.

being a manlet is a mental state. fix your head first. a surgery is not neccessary unless it fucks with your health otherwise

>I don't get it so it's irrational!
Yes, onions's don't get it. I established that already. If you had testosterone, you'd realize how necessary the surgeries are for me

>Unironically I did something similar in my teen years due to desperation
you tied something to your dick didn't you

>being a manlet is a mental state.
retarded cope
>fix your head first.
Nothing to fix. I'm objective
>a surgery is not neccessary unless it fucks with your health otherwise
Low IQ take. You can't have a demi-god body at 5'5"

>You're retarded. Did you do demi-god workouts? No? That's what I thought. Obviously soi's don't get it

Attached: 856dulrha5b31.png (736x678, 545.57K)

I attached weights to my legs and slept with them hanging off my bed

mental illness

Trying to talk down to someone when you've already said you're a manlet doesn't work user.

>he doesn’t know you can get the same surgery in Russia for 20k
Ngmi

So you didn't though, right? Right. Again, you need testosterone to understand my hell. You need to have the need to be a king to get it. The need to be the most dominant creature.

You suffer from delusions of grandeur, take your meds

napoleon was 5'7"
same height as putin

Shitposting is also not an argument, user
Nope. 100% rational thought process. Your logic is like saying eugenics makes no sense. Objectively it makes perfect sense.
>trusting russian doctors
Really?

Take. your. meds.
You're not a "king" you're a manlet gym rat that can't handle the cards he was given. There are literal midgets with better mindsets then you.

Napoleon was also a fucking faggot. I don't care. Putin is also a pussy. They are soi's
Ultimatum. I either get my dream or nothing at all. No compromising.

oh i wasn't talking to you, just letting the rest of the thread know it's mental illness

Considering your grasp of history I'm leaning towards you getting nothing.

>There are literal midgets with better mindsets then you.
Subjective. They simply don't give a shit about their bodies because they are so'i