It's now confirmed

This and other shitboards were took over by trannies.
They are among jannies and mods.
They are gradually increasing the jannying to condition and demoralize us.
The strategy is to make the board kinda "uninteresting" and frustrating, so we will leave.
At this point, my proposals are 2:
>1) We mass report these over-jannying faggots to see if the "management" agrees with this new disgusting policy, or is it a group of isolated trannies that are abusing of their powers
I will reach the bosses on Irc and see if they know about this "new" situation
>2) If we realize that yes, they are endorsing this uber-twitter kind of behaviour in their tranny jannies, we need to migrate to some other place
At this point we need some decentralized kind of board.

Attached: 325f35f313f.jpg (976x850, 87.29K)

I've been months ahead of you.

Attached: stay-poor.png (462x467, 173.06K)

my life isn't worth living if I can't post off topic nigger and woman hate bait threads :((((((

yeah but like active adcampaigns are needed for migration Any Forums boards of other sites just can't catch on and are always deserted

post proof
I'd love to shit on them

lets go

they are deleting tons of threads every day and banning everyone for unharmful shitposting
where have you been?

>unharmful shitposting
racism and off topic posting
Read the board rules, incel

Nigger

shut up, you will never be a real woman, frustrated fatlard

seethe more, incel trannies
You will never be women and you will never have sex

you are a woman, unironically, but you're so disgusting and fat that you need to come here to bully some poorfag
You will pay for that, be sure

>t. fat disgusting balding incel tranny
have sex and try rogaine and a diet, you vile fuck

It's not our fault that you're a fatlard piece of shit, you know? Just stop eating

>t. fat incel who consumes +4000 calories a day despite being a lazy sedentary tranny
you disgust me, grow a spine, you piece of shit
You will never get your hairline back

Yes fatty, sure thing.
what was the last time you used a toilet without breaking it? 80 kg ago I guess
Just stop sniffing baby powder, you disgusting snail

Being able to discuss things loosely related to the boards topic without the thread being deleted is what differentiated Any Forums from other online communities. A lot of retarded newfag jannies on many boards don’t realize that though and think everything has to be super serious like it was on whichever subreddit they were jannies on before they decided to expand their little online powertrip to Any Forums

This and the ability to say nigger.
They don't realize that deleting us will make things even more dangerous

Based. But, OP, you are still a midwit.

yeah deleted that schizo stirfart thread, I was awakening ffs!

You know that racism and anti-semitism and misogyny is very serious, right incel chud?
>t. sniffs baby powder everyday
You are nothing more than a snail. Even below a snail. Wipe your ass properly, I can smell your incel tranny ass from here. Fat shit