Is marriage a good investment?

is marriage a good investment?

Attached: 39866783_d36d6b40ec633d223bcd133f23a424c6_wm.jpg (1025x481, 163.06K)

Yes. Ignore the angry incels below

Yes with the right girl

He actually looks better on the left, not even joking

This makes me want to grow my hair long again...thanks user I think I will

No

fpbp
picrel op

Attached: Right Hand Vacation.png (1851x913, 2.56M)

A govt license to prove your love? It also gives her 50% of your shit.
What could go wrong?
Married people are the most miserable group of people on earth, bar none

All I can say is every married friend I have abandoned his hobbies and spends 100% of his free time doing whatever family activity his wife picks for him. What a life

>Married people are the most miserable group of people on earth, bar none

That's why married people live longer, right?

have sex incel

They live longer because their wife doesn't let them do anything fun. You know it's true if you know anyone who's married. Can't get to hang out with my old friends anymore, they just hang out in couples, dining at restaurants. We used to be degenerate gambling alcoholics and it was fun damn it, but I guess they'll live longer

>they just hang out in couples, dining at restaurants. We used to be degenerate gambling alcoholics
That’s just called growing up. People who keep acting like they’re 21 well into their 30s and 40s are ultra cringe

>That’s just called growing up
he said, while posting on a taiwaneese stamp collectors' forum

Attached: 1631900605590.png (512x512, 177.21K)

All marriage is these days is a convoluted tax on men.

Even doing something like shooting billards and having a beer with friends is unacceptable.

but nah people who can keep being fun when they're older are based and only considered cringe by little cucks who lose all energy and literally can't do anything new or exciting by the time they turn 28

I’m 23 and allowed to still be cringy. What’s your excuse?

No, but god gave males hormones to force them into this bad idea because he's a sadist bitch

im based and i don't need permission from anyone for anything

Attached: 1550986164687.png (500x500, 106.57K)

if some of their old friends are forever-21-losers then of course people who grow up emotionally will avoid hanging out with them. all throughout our life there are people in our social groups who get stuck and don’t develop any further, and those guys usually get left behind

>I'm 23 and here's my take on growing up
Thanks for the input, babe

Attached: 1634862450960.jpg (714x650, 52.65K)