Now that wakarimasen is officially dead, is there any alternative for a searchable Any Forums long term archive?

Now that wakarimasen is officially dead, is there any alternative for a searchable Any Forums long term archive?

Attached: 1653152086461.gif (500x280, 350.64K)

Warosu

i wonder why the other archives haven't taken on Any Forums

seems like it wouldn't be such a big deal? we're not even a major board. we don't post anything illegal.

Many people from Any Forums crosspost here so a lot of illegal stuff is posted

that stopped working last march

>last archived thead: Mar 8 04:23:27 2021
I guess it's something...

well i don't agree with that. Any Forums crossposts on Any Forums and Any Forums and Any Forums. and even if that were so. they don't post anything illegal.

Why are they trying to clean up all the link breadcrumb and GME MOASS DD threads? What can they gain from this

you could used archived.moe but there no search options. but you can trying shuffling through all the pages which is a headache.

how the fuck is Any Forums illegal in the slightest? I have never seen anything illegal here ever. this is so dumb.

I used wakarimasen more than google. Fuck the people that did this. Why can't we have ANYTHING nice? It was such a good place to search for real truth. FUCK these bloodsucking parasites. FUCK THE GLOBALISTS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1239863926856.png (963x835, 741.17K)

Bots and shills (95%) make this too unbearable.

I agree man.

I thought warosu was working again.

The fact that wakarimasen hasn't put out a statement leads me to believe it'll be back in some capacity but who knows until then

same, any topic that peaked my interest at the time, I would look it up on wakarimasen and see what anons were saying about it. Found tons of valuable information this way. Google is absolutely worthless, leading me to a reddit thread with normie opinions and ideas which I could give 2 shits about.

Someone should make one on ICP so it can't be taken down

this board is literally (yes literally) /pol2/

just because we're all trying to make money doesn't make us Any Forums

Don't argue with lefties, user.
>anyone trying to improve themselves
UHH SWEATY HAVE YOU ALREADY PAID YOUR TAXES AND BENT OVER FOR THE NEAREST MARGINALIZED MINORITY?
YOU NEED TO BE AS GUILTY AS ME ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT YOU DO!
OTHERWISE YOURE A HECKIN POL CHUD

you two are really that oblivious?
those threads are no different from what you see on Any Forums with the exact same talking points

They had a message up when it first went down, I think it said the archive would be back up in August, can't remember 100%.

offtopic posts? those people are going to get jannied. as they would on anywhere else. do you not even go on the other boards? they post the same shit.

What if we just put an archive on the blockchain?

economics and politics are related whether you like it or not
they're both fake af

i wish there were a way to contact them. i'd be happy to donate some of my gains as gratitude.

I could run an archive for Any Forums if someone pays my server costs.
But I don't think anyone wants to pay, I would need a way to monetize, maybe micropayments for search credits.

Attached: 1645658878677.jpg (1045x997, 29.42K)

you know, I'm surprised no rich anons here decided to archive Any Forums
I still have made it so I'm not doing that shit