Hex general

Listen up biztards, you have the opportunity to buy hex at -90%. You can become a whale, this is a gift, this is a chance to change your financial situation for ever. What makes you different from the people that got in and became multimillionaires, your naivety to understand Hex?

People are fudding this chart, people aren't ignoring us, they are afraid of Hex, pulse and richard... the community...

Hex forces you to leave centralized exchanges, it's traded on uniswap. We made crypto great again.

No lies, no promises, just math that runs on the blockchain.

Attached: 1653822621780.jpg (986x1859, 152.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WuN7RvX7R78
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=WuN7RvX7R78

It is time to get in the best appreciating crypto ever invented. I dare you to laugh at me, just like everyone did in 2019. Guess who's still here making threads after 3 years.

Be honest, how much are you down user? I guess the time lock was not such a good idea after all huh?

Look at the chart, most of my entries were in 2019-2020, but i always dca in. It's weird this bearmarket is driving people insane, i'm probably too old for that crap but i'm not investing or holding based on my feeling, i'm investing and staking because of all the research i've done. How come i'm always relaxed regardless of the price, i know something most people don't, i ser the bigger picture. Hex does the same today, as it has had 910 days ago. (Trustless yield distrubuting based on your share allocation by time locking/lending/staking/delaying gratification). There is a new way to create wealth, and it's not just bitcoin. Technology evolves, and so has our way of thinking.

If you want a bag, but you feel uncomfy then set a limit order at a much lower price. Nobody is responsible for your or my actions, it's your decisions to listen to Toxic propaganda. Volatility has it's price user, what goes up must go down.

Crying, being negative or fighting each other online at a bearmarket will not be beneficial for anyone. People basically have their opinion and that's ok, you don't have to get along with anyone, you basically move on. I don't care what anyone thinks, i like and understand hex and this is the reason i'm here.

Still here and still making threads.

ngl the current price is attractive

i've been in crypto since 2015 and have seen everything you can imagine, shit pumping and dumping and rugging and dying i have to admit the pp flexing is kind of weird but the hex community stands out the most. everybody keeps talking about them, this is a good sign

Stop spamming this same exact fucking thread you retard. Not buying your bags.

WOW PULSE CHAIN IS GOING TO MAKE ME RICHHHHHHHH OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOW AWHOOOOGGA IS WHAT THE HONEYS WILL BE SAYING TO ME WHEN THEY SEE MY HEX STACKKK YEAH I INVESTED $1000(my life savings by the way) IN HEXX IM GOING TO BE A MILLIONAIRE !!!!!!!!!!!!! Kys you retarded faggot.

if you had bought $1000 of HEX in Jan 2020 you would be a millionaire now

I am a millionaire now,

oh well congrats. You said you only had $1000 though. You could have multiple millions if you had put $1000 into HEX in Jan 2020

hex doesn't create anything other than bag holders. you can't print wealth into existence, inflating supply and having a cult of personality to sell to isn't creating wealth

>you can't print wealth into existence
that's where you're wrong, kiddo

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 638.38K)

I also could have had multiple millions if i longed oil 2 years ago when it was trading at -$xx.xx.

could you have turned $1000 into $1 million though? No. Score 1 Richard, 0 Saudi princes

Now what exactly does HEX do user?

What exchange is it on?

if you don't already know the answer to such a basic question there's no helping you

Attached: 1626374212654.jpg (927x741, 157.52K)

> what does hex do

Attached: SCR-20220530-f9n.png (1032x548, 100.2K)

It's like the money cheat in gta san andreas, but in the real world.

There are a few centralized exchanges, but i would just stick to uniswap or 1inch.

Attached: png_20220530_050312_0000.png (1080x1929, 732.36K)