Any Forums turned me into an incel

I've been saving for 3 years for a car and overall saved $15k. I wanted to impress a qtie I'm talking to so I put all my money into crypto in hopes of a bullrun and me tripling my money to be able to buy a Tesla Model S or similar.
>fast forward to now
My savings is literally worth $3k. I'm a carless incel and she's fucking some chad with a Lexus aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: kms.jpg (234x215, 7.3K)

You are to blame. Not some imageboard. Take responsibility

>tesla

Attached: stinky.gif (220x273, 51.77K)

Why the fuck would you try to impress a woman? Lol

this

money doesn't make you an incel. most incels are 6fig retards.

To get a gf you faggot

>barely have 15k (lmao what the fuck are you doing to struggle to save 15k OVER THREE YEARS?)
>WANTS TO BLOW IT ON A LUXURY CAR
holy shit bro work on your income and then your priorities, your trajectory is a perfect recipe for lifelong wagecuckery

I like eating out and I also live in NYC

>15k to 3k in 3 years
>using the "buy high, sell low" method
Those are brilliant results user, congrats and welcome!

>Buying a car to impress a girl

Do people really do this?
My gf never once asked me about my finance, or me hers, she literally couldn't care less about that

Why the fuck would you date someone whom your financial status is more important than the way you are able to make them feel when you spend time together?

Attached: 1653264557963.png (531x600, 152.97K)

>be me
>Degenerate gambler who lost 80k with only 5 k left.
>Gf doesn't care and still loves me, she doesn't judge me

Don't waste your time on shitty people op

Maybe get your finances in order before you start blaming other people for your mistakes
You were born to be wagie and will die a wagie
Simple as

>Gambling turned me into an incel
ftfy

>I like eating out
McDonalds and Little Caesars are not that expensive

Im like that but i hate women and lost 4k

the good news is 15k is literal peanuts when/if you fix your income, and if you don't fix your income you're fucked either way

I'm down 200k and now have 15k. I'm also 27. Get on my level

Attached: 57A8D0C8-65ED-49E3-9686-DAE8B2DF0E72.jpg (1242x1102, 787.23K)

Because I'm ugly, short, and balding.

Is it really peanuts though? Most people are just overleveraged which makes it look like they are well off

Look at it this way—even if you hadn't bought crypto, you still wouldn't have enough for a car at this point and she'd still be fucking Mr Lexus

You just invested the wrong coins OP. Buy Plugnet and while holding that, make sure to also explore on their otto platform that promotes safety and brings privacy. I don't wanna add more but for me, it has potential. No more crying of tears.

Attached: images (52).png (225x225, 11.59K)

>fucked her someplace very uncomfortable
>he thinks I'm talking about the back seat of my Lexus

Attached: 1651014908905.png (406x592, 244.13K)

Impressive. In the last year I turned my $50k savings into $5k with crypto.
I spend a lot of time thinking about what nice things I could have purchased instead of donating it to the cryptokikes.

Attached: 1627524060391.jpg (234x214, 6.65K)

Just bang hookers, in the chad era women will never love you or like you if you are not a 7 foot billionaire chad. It never began for you.

Short men are genetic garbage in womens eyes you are a lesser being that deserves an inferior life experience because of your undesirable genetics.

Niceee

Meh. 50k is barely a car