How do you handle crippling loneliness and lack of human contact?

how do you handle crippling loneliness and lack of human contact?
im seriously considering going to the store and buying something just so i can say 2 words to the cashier

Attached: 1642166747214.jpg (680x765, 43.55K)

do you want a hug

Youre not supposed to handle it. Why dont you make some friends and find a gf user?

discipline yourself into going out daily and try to make small talk with a random person is actually a good thing for your mental health

Go join a gym. Helps me tremendously to hang around people, make small talk and the obvious confidence boost of working out.

>try to make small talk with a random person
how the fuck do you do that? like how do you start a conversation with a raondom perosn?

ive been going to the gym for 6 months. i go at 4 am because i dont like when its crowded

are you poor? if yes then you should kys unironically it's over for you

Attached: nakedbobo.png (1000x1000, 200.09K)

do you just want people to talk to or a gf

The only thing that ever worked for me was cold showers, going out for runs in the wood late at night, meditation and drawing. Its always difficult to get back to those tho.

wikihow?

i just want the pain to go away

Do what everyone else does and use your loneliness as motivation to make some new friends, faggot. If you don’t know how then just fucking google it and try different things

user I literally have friends blowing up my phone and I’m ignoring most of them lmao. You don’t understand social hierarchy and you are a needy little bitch. I’ll give you the same advice I always give on Any Forums, work on your voice so you can talk rhythmically and not a stuttering autist. Read books aloud to sound like an audiobook narrator so you have an acceptable speech pattern to work with. Then work out and groom decent. The speech pattern and how you hold yourself is most important tho. Then go to a bar and mingle or drink alone and scope it out until you get comfortable and lighten up. If you just want pussy then download dating apps and try your luck, you don’t need friends for that.

>crippling?

Just embrace it
Girlfriends come into our lives when we’re usually not looking for one
There’s worse thing than loneliness
Look at how people treat each other, they lie, steal, cheat, and kill those closest to them
You’re more likely to be killed by family or friends than any other group

>work on your voice so you can talk rhythmically and not a stuttering autist
>The speech pattern and how you hold yourself is most important tho
okay i havent talked to like anyone in weeks so i never speak. and my voice is weak af
i hold myself very unconfident and weak voice. i slurr my words. i didnt used to do this.
how is reading books out loud going to help?? i need someone to actually talk to cause i can never think of things to say

I'm a schizo. Right schizo? Right.
>see

Attached: unknown-3.png (518x399, 433.15K)

You don’t see how reading aloud will help your voice?
You want friends but go to the gym at 4 am?
You’re making this harder on yourself than it has to be

It sounds like you’re over critical of yourself, you need to change your inner dialogue
We’ve all been not confident at times and the easiest way to change that is to LOVE your life and who you are
You’ve lived many different lives and choose this specific life to overcome your challenges
Start embracing your crazy journey, if you don’t no one else will

If only there existed chat services online where you could connect to and talk to random people with shared interests who has cameras and microphones, and press “next” if things get too awkward.

Use your head, faggot. The internet is filled with thousands of people you can talk to any time you want if you want to practice your socialization skills

you get used to it. I WFH and don't have to literally speak words until Wednesdays. i forget sometimes when i speak and when i don't. i'm not lonely because that would imply that i'm uncomfortable. i'm perfectly fine existing on the fringes of society. me and my dog are all I need.

>reed books aloud
Thanks for the tip I was trying to think of ways to practice my oratory skills. I was also thinking about joining some public speaking group, it's my worst skill I should train it up.

Attached: Dramatic Music.png (657x66, 44.14K)

Attached: Dramatic Music Builds.png (625x76, 80.84K)

I spent over 100 days alone with zero human contact in Jan 2021 to April. Learn skills, watch films and tv series, and try to interact with people online

Just get an Xbox and make friends there retard.

>practice socialization skills
Let’s be real what this means is to mimic npcs so they think you’re one of them