Post crypto teachings that took you years to learn

i'll start

Attached: rule 1.jpg (258x196, 8.66K)

buy low sell high

buy when you are shitting yourself

Buy when there's shitting in the streets, even if the shit is your own

dont be afraid to take profit

when people start talking about "the community" its time to sell

When you start getting greedy and proud of how much money you made its time to take some profits.

Only spend the money that you are okay losing. Only invest money you won't need for 1+ year, preferably, 5+ years.

Bear markets are where you plant the seeds for success in a bull market.

Buying and holding well established crypto (ETH, BTC) over time is one way to not worry and obsess over price movements.

Improving myself means I'm more rational and improving my job position means more money. Therefore, I'm a more rational actor with which means I can invest more.

Being down 90% is painful at first, but once you get used to it, a 30% downturn isn't too worrying.

Time in the market generally beats timing the market.

Without health, you have nothing. Take care of yourself.

^^^^^
Doing all the above is a slow and steady way to increase your holdings.

Attached: IMG_20220523_081340~2.jpg (1200x900, 236.31K)

Scam, the most anti inflammatory thing you can do is literally fasting. Stop falling for the marketing prpaganda, you don't need a bucketlist of 40 items you have to eat consistently

Wrong, buy when you've already shat yourself and is so disinterested in the whole thing you can't even be bothered to look up the price

I knew this going in but it seems 90% of this board doesn't so here we go
>actively trading is a gigantic meme that will lose you money and time
>have a fulltime job next to crypto
>never buy when price has been going up
>never sell when price has been going down
>you can only sleep at night if you buy fundamentals (translation: be an ETH maxi)

So I just hold while buying at these prices? I was thinking of maybe earning few shekels with trading and investing it back in when everything crashes.

>t. 3rd world poorfag with hardly 150$ investment capital.

if the apy% seems high it's probably too good to be true

>even if the shit is(n't) yours

Attached: 1653649731581.jpg (553x569, 220.53K)

why do you believe in ETH?
I personally do not see any real life utility in Ethereum. It's a big meme.

nobody knows what the bottom is but yeah we're down 60-80% (depending on what you're looking to buy) so I'd say its probably about time to start buying

for more reasons than I care to go through, but:
decentralized money = very useful
decentralized money that can be programmed = very useful * infinite unexplored use cases/massive composability (icos, defi, nfts, ens, tokenization, insurance, social media, etc...)
once you understand the value proposition of trustless programmable money its just about finding the project that you believe wins that game, and that is very clearly ETH despite what both eth kill0rs and BTC maxis will say

Don't invest in anything. You are better off starting a business.

when half of the threads is about some "100x coin" that did a 10x its time to sell

THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS

Attached: 3dec208fbbde2152e3732b5011017a0646d6567465d8d8ed37ba4540e0a06c54.png (844x1022, 344.53K)

>Do the needful
>No redeem

>(icos, defi, nfts, ens, tokenization, insurance, social media, etc...)

all these are very useless. Really no one needs them in the real world. Defi does not work and it is the biggest "use case" of Ethereum.

You have decentralized money in bitcoin already.

Literally all smallhat and Chinese people will steal your money, never trust them. Women asking about crypto is the top. Throwing $50 at every random meme coin 1 year ago would have made you more money than holding large amounts of BTC/ETH, many times over

what do they mean by 'the community'

Bagholders. Make sure you're closer to the door

You cant fast indefinitely smart guy, you need to eat and those food items are great for you. What the fuck are you even on about kek

women are always the best of the sell signals

>You cant fast indefinitely
You can fast until you die of starvation just like you can eat until you die of organ failure.
Hyperbole anyway you retarded agitator.
Intermittent fasting helps you respond better to anti-inflammitories, whether ingested or produced internally.
Intermittent fasting "boosts" your sensitivity to almost everything, except the hunger inducing hormone which you become less sensitive to.
You're not even close to baseline.

can you give me an example how someone uses 'community'? is it the fugging youtubers?

The chances of picking the right meme coin in a sea of thousands isn’t as easy as you think