a shit L2 that is basically a dex and is overhyped by shillers and bots
>Arbitrum
still uses optimistic tech and is slower and more expensive than ZK
>starkeare:
still has potential in my opinion
>Zksync:
still doesnt have working product
>polygon:
might be the only decent L2 on the market with more than 4 zk scaling solutions and is actually the cheapest and fastest out of all others mentioned

Attached: dc11494b-5b60-4432-a022-0c3169100db7.jpg (1125x1050, 48.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

l2beat.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Poopring
agree, reddit loves it all you need to know
>ArbiCum
I feel like this one has a shot if Gas prices shoot back up this year again. If we stay in this bear market for longer ppl. will just use Mainnet and by the next bullrun ZK is ready.
>Fartware
I don't like the app specific angle they're taking. too much hassle. Need to be able to copy paste the ponzis.
>ZKstink
there is a Dex and you can give away your money. EVM is in Beta and should happen this year. Still have hope for this one.
>Polygoon
Hate to say it but I agree. They are delivering might not be perfect but they build a decent Network effect so far. If they just keep up with the rest they're gonna win.

How are you playing potential Airdrops?
Arbitrum too late alrdy?
Starkware there wont be any, right?
ZKSync, I've heard running a archive node for their Volition could pay well.

>polygon
Straight up jeet scam, get this streetshit off my board

Polygon is literally not an L2. It's also ponzi garbage.

The only L2 ZKR chain I see that does universal transactions is Starknet and they have under $500K in TVL.

l2beat.com/

>still uses optimistic tech and is slower and more expensive than ZK

Also, it's the exact opposite. ZK tech is slower and considerably more expensive because you have to verify every transaction with ZK proof while optimistic roll ups speed things up by making the assumption that the transactions are honest until someone raises a red flag with the validation period.

What about Optimism? I feel pretty optimistic about that one.

Thoughts on Optimism?

Attached: file.png (1024x488, 178K)

huh noticed you didnt include optimism chud. look, optimism has that sweet underage feeling of a grassroots community with a strong emphasis on MEV. Optimism also has this like feel good vibe around it with a bunch of cool devs that would totally rock a pizza night with some ice cold IPAs

Meds. Now.

No optimism? Archive this shit already.

>until someone raises a red flag with the validation period
the validation period is literally 7 days long, no one will ever build a serious high performance/high TVL dAPP on a fucking 7 day settlement period.
rollup shills coping hard

Yeah but you have to use their custom programming language Cairo.
Zksync will be doing universal transactions "soon".
holy shit

Attached: bitco2.jpg (225x225, 7.35K)

20% of all MEV on Optimism goes towards providing free HRT to help children be the gender that want to be not the one they were born with. This is the Optimism Guarantee. Come on over to our Discord and our highly trained team of groomers will tell you all about it

What no pussy does to a mf...

At Optimism we support MtF and FtM and we pay for it using MEV. MEV helps children transition and be happy. MEV is good and needed for charitable work like this

Loopring is the only solid project here. The rest are jeet scams including optimism, look how obvious the above comments are that they are paid skills..Literal garbage who projects. Except loopring.

You stupid cunts do realize that METIS is the only L2 worth buying right now? It's way ahead of all the rest with chainlink and aave about to come online and a shitload of other tier 1 dapps that rely on chainstink. It will be the leader in web 3 with their no code middleware and let's not forget they are EVM equivalent! That's right not EVM compatible but EVM equivalent, get that through your hear. Don't listen to all the paid fud at the moment it turns out some competitors are jealous. Do your self a favour and don't miss out it truely is a blue chip.

>chud doesnt realize Optimism is the only Vitalik approved MEV solution to scaling
aww diddums

He doesn't realize that Optimism will literally copy Metis to reduce their transaction fees.

I saw this comment and I felt like screaming but then I said to myself (out loud) "dont be a chud, be a cool optimism dev guy" so I did and I am.