How much car can I afford on $75K salary and no debt?

I have about $2500/month leftover every month after all taxes/deductions/bills. I'm really tempted to buy a new BMW. It would be about $46K before taxes and fees. I would put $10K down. My monthly car related expenses should be about $700 for car loan, $100 for insurance. $80 for personal parking garage at my apartment. $50 for gas (I don't drive a lot)
Can I realistically afford this? I know it's not a smart financial decision but I dont spend money on much of anything else and I want a nice new car.
No I don't want a 2 year old car. I have driven used cars all my life. I want a new car for once.

Attached: want.png (1600x900, 1.48M)

Buy something worth a month's salary, and decently reliable.

>How much car can I afford on $75K salary
I dunno, like 7 fiats or a half bmw.

go for it user

So what's left after monthly bills for food, fun & leisure?

I doubt you can buy the pictured one for 46K but yeah sure you can afford it. Don't worry about the poorfag naysayers here. >noooo you have to drive a beat up shitbox like you're still in HS!

absolutely crazy to me that people would rather spend money on a car when they could just buy eth and get a free 5-10x in 5 years

Do you own a house?

buy a 2000 dollar bmw e36 318is or maybe 320i and then spend 1-2k on repairs. Great car, reliable, cheap on gas and quick enough to get out of trouble

Boomer financial advice is to typically keep the purchase price to under half of your annual income.
That strategy won't do you too many favors financially, but if you stay on the right side of that limit it means you at least won't go broke.
My only advice is that if you do this, please invest enough to buy a house someday and ensure you won't have to work until you die.

I'll sell it to you for a "kompis-pris"

Attached: dadscar.jpg (1024x576, 196.73K)

$2500
this is after rent/utilties/food
I don't go out much and don't go on vacations. I buy appliances as needed but otherwise I rarely buy new clothes/shoes/fun stuff

>I don't drive a lot
then why dedicate 28% of your dispensable income on it, retard

330i base msrp is under $42000. M sports package as pictured is $3500 I think and the exterior color I want is $550
I'll have to check to see if it costs extra for heated front seats but that should still be less than $1K

>bmw
>reliable
pic one mate.

european cars all stinkers nowadays. all of them are a piece of shit kikewagen and I say that as a europeen.

but if you are wealthy and got money to burn then get one.

no but I have enough cash on hand to buy one right now (not 20% down though but can easily get approved for a sizable loan)
good point desu and that's one reason I haven't bought one yet even though I have plenty of cash on hand

my guess is pussy and status.

Maybe $500-$700 a month

I've been through this with my jobs. $2500 seems a lot but spending $1000+ of that for a car just seems stupid. I ended up buying a reliable hatchback that was $350 a month and saved some of the money while using some of it for fun, new clothes, travelling, etc

>$50 for gas per month
If you drive that little why do you even need such a nice car? That's actually ridiculous youre driving like 100-200km per month at best

when something sounds too good to be true...

id just lease one for a little bit

If your credit is good you can buy whatever you want. Finance thru dealer to make it easier. They just want customers and will sell to basically anyone especially BMW