I found out that my wife landed 1k to her brother. Now know this:

I found out that my wife landed 1k to her brother. Now know this:
>her brother is a 28yo student who works part time
>he just bought a fucking car
>he didn’t pay a dime for her sister’s wedding - no gifts whatsoever
>he actually got paid his stay and meals by his sister, bringing along a highly unpleasant girlfriend (who also took advantage of the generosity and gave no gifts) who then proceeded to dump soon after

I won’t shit you I’m quite pissed at the moment. She has absolutely no savings left. We will never buy a home at this rate. We will never have children because she already provides for her brother.

How is this wife’s financial viability? Should I get divorce-pilled? I love her dearly, she is good hearted but I can’t take this shit.

Attached: 7D2B1D65-68B9-4068-A781-92EC6E083118.jpg (796x422, 127.13K)

>my wife used her own personal money to help her family members out
Don't expect a WOMAN to provide for you.
>We will never buy a home at this rate
YOU. You have to buy the home. You're the man. The fuck is wrong with you? Did you not have a father or something?

>father
No such thing

Also, bait. Go fuck your self.

I don’t see what the big deal is user, just sell a few bitcoins and buy a house?

>claims to love her
>ready to dump her over $1000

user, I have some bad news for you...

The point is, why should I buy anything on my own? Why should I keep losing my hair and getting fat out of stress for gambling my savings while she lands off her money around? Buying a home or raising a child should be something where we both contribute financially, otherwise it makes no sense.

>I won’t shit you I’m quite pissed at the moment
I think you should sit down and stew a little more before asking a korean basket weaving forum for life advice. just talk with her when youre calm, dont get pissed and tell her you dont want her lame ass brother taking advantage of her generosity as itll affect your futures together. just frame it so you dont sound like a stingy bastard for getting up-in-arms over just 1k because it can sound like that.
good luck. and seriously stop asking this place for advice

hes kinda right user, your the leader so just tell her to stop.

Attached: bait.png (1619x816, 444.56K)

you sound like a really shitty person who shouldn't have gotten married and your wife sounds like a really sweet woman who cares about her family. i think you should kill yourself unironically.

Have you missed the part where her family leeches off her constantly? She has a well paying job and I’m nearly 2 years she has ZERO FUCKING SAVINGS

the eternal struggle of the brother in law, is he just immature or is he an asshole?

maybe he’ll snap out of it

why expect a woman to do anything right?

Big deal, 1k is nothing.

Just put a baby in her right now. Hold her down and inseminate. If you wait for your 'finances' to be right, they never will be. She just views your bro-in-law as a proxy manbaby to take care of, that will immediately stop once she has a real infant.

Thanks user, I tried to discuss this to her but she feels obligated to fill in for their mother since their actual mother abandoned them. It’s just that we won’t make progresses like this, and I feel like I’m the only one who’s actually trying to plan something
He’s fine, I don’t hate him or anything, it’s just that he knows how to trick her and he’s being a huge weight

It's your fault for marrying her. You need to look for a partner that has clarity in her goals. Family is always a burden btw, but I insist: you shouldn't have married someone that can't do her part financially. You two should've stayed as BF/GF until you found a more suitable candidate

The question is: will she really? Or will she just go bankrupt trying to provide for everyone?
I did have at least two other choices that were way more financially stable. I still picked her. How fucked am I?

Don’t listen to this guy. Do this:

>hold her down and nut IN HER ASS
>video tape
>send to her family

>How fucked am I?
I dunno bro. Just decide of you're gonna stick with your choice or GTFO and act accordingly

Trust me on this user. Once she has an actual baby, she will instantly look at her brother in law as the manbaby piece of shit he is. She'll probably do the same to you too if you're so broke that $1k is 'a lot' to you, at least enough to seethe over.

Adopt your brother in law. He is your son now.

1k is a lot if it’s all you have. I seethe on her behalf.