Grt sirs

Good morning

Attached: 1650953796734.jpg (1000x1000, 323.92K)

Graph Day
>5000 improvements to indexing, costs, efficiency and performance
>query costs cut by 6 gorillion percent
>somehow retards think this HELPS the GRT token price
enjoy the destruction of the value of the utility behind your "utility token"

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

Can any big brain anons tell me when's a good time to buy some grt?
I went all in at 90c like a retard and am waiting so I can dca down.

I just slurped another 70k

I could only afford 40,000 at $1.
I would quite like to get to 100,000 but I'm waiting for the right time. Hopefully at 0.05c.

The line should be red and going down.

Attached: 1Capture.png (1040x1022, 350.51K)

Shutup bastard

10 billion tokens

Attached: c36.png (400x381, 127.57K)

10Billions + 300 millions per years since genesis.

Ser appreciate not FUD in my thread,
Thankyou

According to all the big brains it literally won't be enough. Data is kinda big bozo.

>it literally won't be enough
That implies you know the cost per query. You don't.

If all the projects can pay for their query costs with literally 1 GRT, then you're fucked no matter how much it scales. And with all the """"""""""improvements"""""""""""" they're making it seems like the team wants projects to be able to do exactly that.

Maybe in another 6 yrs you guys will reach 3$.
So glad I sold this scam token back when it was actually worth a damn

I'll see you in a few years with my make it stack fren as I'll be showered with fees and riches.
I wish the best for you too. Jump on the gurty train bud.

OH NO NO NO NONONOOOOOOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOOK AT THIS DUDE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

It will be soon enough.

In what world does GRT ever get to a dollar again, let alone three? As other anons have said, 10 BILLION tokens, with another 300 MILLION minted a year. The tokenomics completely killed this project.
>muh locked tokens in the protocol
It doesn't matter, you're still getting dumped on by the VC and indexers who were given their tokens and still are getting more.

Sir,
Kindly shutup please

Can you imagine earning money on each and every HTTP request ever made on every single dapp ever created?
Of course not, it will never happen, because the tokenomics killed this project. Developers can simply buy 1 GRT and use the project forever. It's over.

The FUD is reaching giga levels. Almost time to start stacking the ask Jeeves of crypto.

I've accumulated such a large GRT stack now that even if we just get back to the old all-time high in the future I'll make it. I'll see you at the top GRT bros