Get six figure wfh tech job

>get six figure wfh tech job
>live with parents
>buy home within 5 years
What's so hard about this? Do amerimutts really not realize how easy they still have it? It doesn't even have to be a six figure job to begin with. You'd still be able to afford a house within 5 years in most cases, probably less now that the RE bubble is unwinding.

Attached: 1653658784874.jpg (1104x1011, 196.93K)

i can't into mafs

Unironically this. I have a few online gigs and websites bringing in cash. Last year I made under $15k and I'll probably clear $70k this year. At this point, I'll be able to buy a big rural property in a couple years for a fraction of a typical s*burban home. All I need is electricity and internet.

I did the same thing in Canada except I work as a welder. Some people I knew in high school made fun of me for not going to university and living with my parents. Now I see them on Instagram and Facebook complaining about the economy lol

> be brown
> dont live in the west
> be jealous as fuck
you'll never be white and tall, you will just be jealous of me your whole life regardless what I do with mine.

How much do you make? A guy I know is importing filipinos for $25/hr.

honestly i am graduating next year and already have a well paying job lined up and i have no idea why more people arent doing this.

of course, i will be told many years down the line that it was "luck" or "privilege" but whatever

Is this your cope? I can move to the west tomorrow if I wanted. Want is the key word.

>t. western citizen

You will be told right now. Luck and privilege. The majority do not have this opportunity. So now you have an idea why they are not doing this.

That doesn’t exist for Americans. Not the majority, not a plurality, not even a few. Just a super tiny minority. The ultra few.

Learn2code bros was it really that easy all along

This. I've been born and raised in America my whole life and I can guarantee unless you're an immigrant nigger you don't get these kinds of opportunities. Unless of course, you know the right kike.

What do you work as user

$40/hr as a red seal welder

Kek, when you find out how much those jobs blow, you're gonna want to blow your head off.

t. fell for the meme. And I feel like punching a hole through your face for your continued shilling of that soul crushing job and everything you leave out of the story.

I did this. the hard part is no sex. not even the no sex but your friends family and girls telling u to move out and have sex

>tfw 5 years from now that $500k house you were saving for is now $1.3million and you realize you are trapped in your parents basement forever

Attached: dark-wojak-fade-black.png (900x1042, 90.09K)

I’d like to go into being a full time app dev, but my best month was 6k and typically average 2-3k in profit from my current apps a month, which is near poverty tier

I got into this situation but decided buying a house was pointless. not sure why I would even want one.

Except real estate prices are crashing or at the very least plateauing now.

Cause it fucking sucks that's why. Nobody wants to do that shit, they know what it's about. Or they try it out, become repulsed by it and quit after a couple of years... oh you didn't think I knew about that did you, you stupid fuck. 2 years is how long people can stand doing that crap before they're at their limit and anhero.

They’ve stabilized in my area, but there is absolutely zero sign of any price reductions. Shitshacks with floors/roofs caving in are still selling for 180k same day they get listed.

>>get six figure wfh tech job
>>live with parents
>>buy home within 5 years
This is the way to succeed at life. Study, then work a few years while living with your parents, while investing. Profit.

>2 years is how long people can stand doing that crap before they're at their limit and anhero.
im into year 2 and i still do nothing, i dont really see how i would be bothered.

>selling for
listed for *

That’s maybe morally ok if 75% of your profits and earnings go to your parents. Without them you would pay 2.5k rent and 1k groceries and 500$ gas per month

You are simply projecting either because you have shit parents or you're unappreciative of the opportunity they provide for you.

>mad we have it so easy
>could move to west but doesn't "want" to
ya okay. I'll take OP is gay for $500

Attached: semen.jpg (625x875, 56.82K)

How do you just make websites that bring in cash? I would think everything is too over saturated to do something like that

I know printf("Hello World\n");
How do I make six figures?

You have no life, you've never had one. Which to you I guess is an advantage. You don't know any better.

And that leads to a theory; most people who are basically immune to soul crushing, outer ring of hell tier, paid slave labor like that.. are soulless.
Bugmen. I never really understood why these types were called bugmen and thought it was a misnomer, I said the real burgmen are asians. They're typically soulless people, never had a childhood, no adolescence worth remembering. They're like drones. Then it dawned on me, after having fallen for the meme.. that they're one and the same. What better job for someone who's a soulless drone than one that's almost designed to destroy souls?

Exactly. OP is just advocating for leeching off parents to fund his future home. He might as well rob his parents wallets while they sleep. People like OP are leeches and scum of society. I also got a WFH tech job making 250k+ but I managed to do it while moving out at 18 and not depriving my parents of their retirement. OP is pure scum. When you live at home you are not saving money, you are stealing money from your parents. Unless you are paying your parents market rates for housing, food, utilities, property taxes, insurance, etc. you are a parasite. This should be minimum $2000/month going to your parents.

Be a nigger and apply to fagman