What does he mean by that?

What does he mean by that?

Attached: 657534534.png (753x382, 59.05K)

he means buy

he means that speculative assets are the first to get dumped in a crisis

I dont believe that we are already bottomed out

Kek, he can't stop thinking about BTC

Attached: old_arab.png (1491x823, 185.07K)

Yeah inflation hedge is gone, we can thanks the hedgies glowies and bears for protoming it constantly that inflation is bearish and it self fulfilled but mostly because of stupid cycle fags.
They will get rugged in 2025 when nobody buys their bags

The fuck is this arabs problem, he is obsessed about btc.

Rent free

This is one of those guys who has a reputation for being a genius but every fucking time you have seen one of their takes it's retarded trash. Leading you to wonder how they got their initial reputation.

Stupid boomer retard, there is inflation with decreasing liquidity once the liquidity stops decreasing and there is still inflation we moon

>Yeah inflation hedge is gone,
btc is up 50% from 2017 ath. btc is volatile obviously, cherry picking particular dates can "prove" any statement you want to make about it. Over the course of 10 years it has been a hedge against inflation, even in the last 5. What is your "hedge" against inflation? Swing trading? Because ya if you want to swing trade btc this year to hedge against inflation, good fucking luck.

Just more premature bobo euphoria.

he owns crypto, he just fuds for the cheapies

Dec 1 2022 - Bitcoin $107,579
Jan 1 2023 - Bitcoin $72,481
Jan 1 2025 - Bitcoin $1,287,414

Attached: 2A49F3DE-6B9E-44FD-BC0F-FC827B50704E.jpg (2000x1334, 261.17K)

So I just hold while buying at these prices? I was thinking of maybe earning few shekels with trading and investing it back in when everything crashes.

>t. 3rd world poorfag with hardly 150$ investment capital.

who is this and why should i care what he says?

He had a huge one hit wonder with his Black Swan book by pointing out something obvious that no one else had ever bothered to put into words.

He's just like Elon, Buffet, Peter Schiff, etc. They had one good idea and everyone thought they were geniuses, but they're just midwits who got lucky and leveraged their position with smarter people than them

Pretty much, I genuinely think the average Any Forums user is smarter than Elon, Buffet, Schiff and this arab.

so why are you self advertising this fragile guy again?

already priced in.
learn how asset pricing works

i mean hes not wrong

What was Buffet's one good idea? Buy low sell high?