Should I invest in crypto?

Bitcoin took a 50% hit from its height of 60,000. Is now a good time to invest in crypto?

Attached: D8ACC3C9-C237-4C84-8081-46B1E848E2DF.jpg (1379x860, 218.06K)

it is a good time to buy
investing is a different concept

no.

nasdaq has been pumping these last few days but btc has been dumping.. nobody is investing in crypto anymore and expect more dumps if the nasdaq goes down

Shekels are a good investment goyim *ahem* I mean user

Yes it's a good time to accumulate just have a longer time preference, stay diversified and buy mostly "blue chips" like btc.

Absolutely retards are waiting for a 83% fall from top what they don't realize is that inflation adjusted it already happened.

Wait for 24k.

nope

>24k
funny way to say 8k

No, you want it to stop trending down and start crabbing before buying. Right you now are buying into something that makes a new low every week so chances of you losing money is very high.

it is a good buy regardless
timing the last dip is impossible

Dubs and BTC is going to 0

it is going to a new ATH

yes

you don't need to buy the last dip of the bear market, you need to buy the first dip of the bull market

get this through your head and you'll have a much easier time in this space

Checked and based

indeed,
interest rates hike, uncertainty in the future, supply chain issues, and us treasury bonds at 3% means a lot of institutions are turning their back on risky assets like crypto to go back to more secure stuff

I'm looking to step in as well, and put money in a few alt coins next to BTC. 28k seems like a good place to be, but I'm not sure how economic events outside of crypto are going to influence it in the coming weeks/months.
Regardless, I think it'll be some time until it goes up again, but what do I know.

Attached: ancient.png (600x300, 236.51K)

Zoom in

why would you buy into anything thats not in some form of an up trend? No one can time the bottom or "catch the falling knife" just wait until these shit show markets calm down abit.