I am planning on KMS soon, I am 33 at my parents, no qualifications and live in a very expensive city...

I am planning on KMS soon, I am 33 at my parents, no qualifications and live in a very expensive city..I am a janitor part time and I have 5k in savings...no minimum wage jobs can allow me to afford a normal living here ..I need 20-30k a year. someone throw me a lifeline.. what should I do with my savings?

Attached: 1454021121693.gif (696x478, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/0440235014/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?crid=2MOC1XWJUGVH7&keywords=don aslett&qid=1653852118&sprefix=don asl,aps,327&sr=8-3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

savings are extremely small in terms of buying something to make it, you would need to be extremely patient and calculated in what you invest/try to do with that cash

if you genuinely wish to move up ahead, try using your contacts to find smarter and more rewarding job opportunities, easier said than done, but it's your one and only guaranteed life of experiences, and you should try to succeed in it even if it is generally pointless

I know it may be hard to find meaning, but please try to rediscover your joy back again user, much love

I don't have contacts with the job I do..its all african immigrants lol

Study something maybe? How does programming sound?

well since you are going to kys...
give it to your parents or whomever you are planning to take care of your body, funeral, burial plot, etc.

believe it or not, death is expensive to those who you leave behind.
and honestly, that $5K wont cover just the basics, but it will help.

Bruh are you seriously going to kys and ruin your parents lives because learning some skills is too hard? Come on dude. You can l2code within a year easy and get a decent job no problem. Don't delete yourself cause you don't have a good job ffs

Attached: Dramatic Musical Flourish.png (704x70, 21.73K)

to add, your parents will most likely go into debt because of your death.
do you really want to leave them with that financial burden?

Hey bro first don’t kys you can still make it. I would say you buy crypto and continue to mooch off your parents until you are rich. Maybe you will be 40 by the time you are a multi-millionaire, but it’s better than giving up.

>So.. user. You're thirtyyyy.. seven is that correct?
>With a bachelor's degree and.. 2 years experience as a cleaning consultant
Are you retarded? He'll never get hired, ever.

friend, you need to be a janitor FULL time

ask them for more hours. plz don't kill youself, get your shit together. can you move back in with your parents to cut down on your bills while you work and save money?

all in on silver

I know a handful of people in different areas that started their own cleaning business. Doing small offices and even grocery stores over night. One guy was considering college but said he makes so much money with his cleaning business so why bother. Just throwing it out there since you said you're a part time janitor like its a disadvantage.

ok rocker

In addition that 5k can buy you some nIce start up equipment, a graphic designer on fiverr to make ypu a logo, magnets to throw on your car for advertising, biz cards, as well as google ads. Do it OP!

Go into your job one day and say "hey im quitting but ive started my own cleaning business, are you interested in retaining my services?"

just dipped back down to 200k. Throw a grand at it. if im right, we're rich. if im wrong, you have 4k and want to kys

Attached: BUILD.png (1196x719, 24.92K)

i dont even know how to fund these shit coins..too much hassle every time ive tried..id probably have alot more now

Honest question here. Why does everyone shill programming so hard?

No you won't. Most people lose money on it.
Try to sell things on internet, and I'm not kidding, I do this for a living. I buy stuff at flea market and sell them at 10x on ebay

what kind of items do you go for?

Work from home, in demand skill and pays well

Plus you get to flip people off and move to the next job offer if your company gets out of hand

Just have faith user, you don't know what you're capable of recovering from. Just remember that we become what we think, if you can't clearly define what you want from life in your head then you will have trouble achieving what you want.
It would be best to do some real research and soul searching before you do something retarded with a recommendation from here.

download trustwallet. you can buy BNB w/ a credit card.

i buy xlm on coinbase, send to binance, sell & buy BNB, send to metamask. less fees

anything that boomers will happily buy without checking the actual price

Check out don aslett
Become a master janitor and millionaire like him following this book

amazon.com/dp/0440235014/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?crid=2MOC1XWJUGVH7&keywords=don aslett&qid=1653852118&sprefix=don asl,aps,327&sr=8-3

Attached: Bright Emotional Music.png (875x71, 75.74K)

>You can l2code within a year easy and get a decent job no problem.
lie
>your parents will most likely go into debt because of your death
lolwut? you have been brainwashed by nigger propaganda, its not expensive