skeh5-daaaa-aaaai-aar4q-cai.raw.ic0.app

>wallets
plugwallet.ooo/
stoicwallet.com/

>how to buy NFTs
youtube.com/watch?v=Bs8WSzo_e3s

>ICP NFT market podcast
youtube.com/channel/UCHS-QgtP6FXD_DQ_kHkZLKQ

The ICP NFT market is doing great! We have been gradually growing in the past weeks and we are ready for the next bull run. June is going to see the release of many project updates:

- Motoko Ghosts: the end of Supernova is coming near and rumors are that there will finally be some utility for Motoko NFTs. Whales are AGGRESSIVELY accumulating

- BTC Flowers: the new Pineapple Punks collection is going to be released in 2 weeks

- Internet Humans: First (of 5) airdrop-only collection is dropping to holders at a 2 gen1: 1 gen2 ratio. The theme is going to by Internet Humans: Dystopia

- IC Dinos: a portal website is going to be released which will see management of your Dinos. The P2E game whitepaper is going to be released. It's going to be a survival game never seen before in crypto.

- IC Bucks: the airdrop-only collection by Egido Val is going to be released in the beginning of June. Bucks holders are getting it 1:1. According to rumors it's going to be a very unique collection based on a crypto apocalypse

Exciting weeks ahead!

As always, godspeed and keep your pees safe. Etc.

Attached: rare motoko.png (1083x890, 91.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/dnYAiqPh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Im going to buy 7 punks so I’ll hold 0.1% of the collection.

what's my hatless dfinity eyes motoko gonna be worth

PSA: The only bluechips are motokos and btc flowers (including their soon to be released pineapple punks). don't let jeets make you their exit liquidity for worthless jpegs.

Any D-City bros? Floor is getting pretty high, real estate in the D-City is getting pretty pricey.

Attached: 33D8F8EE-BC39-422F-B454-46F81FF97A9A.jpg (1481x837, 255.91K)

i took profits already

How long until creeps make me rich?
Or am I finna bouta get dumped on

meme coomer gigawhale spotted making 420;69 offers on tens on motokos

Link?

I'm working on an NFT collection.
I think I have a good long term project idea, but I'm not sure on the art style.
I'm not that good at drawing, so the left one is easier and gives me more room to do wacky designs.
The right one is more complex, but it would take more time and I don't know if it's actually worth the time since NFT bros don't seem to care about art.

Also, I wanted to make this collection free, but if I just make a mint site or put it on Entrepot for free, a bunch of peolple might get multiple ones. I'd like to make the initial launch as dispersed as possible.
Any ideas how I could launch it?
Maybe make a mint page that tracks IP addresses?
Or maybe only charge a small amount on Entrepot launchpad?

Attached: bitmap.jpg (3780x1890, 487.59K)

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

peeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: askjdh3jkh389hs8hg2222.jpg (1280x711, 271.41K)

I hold one, but I'm still skeptical.
If their "Metaverse" is just another 3d sandbox like all the other ones on Solana or Ethereum, then the project is worthless.
That space is becoming more competitive and they really need to set themselves appart from the rest to stay relevant.

Attached: 1647664034585.png (3001x3001, 1.41M)

also, wht's the easiest way to mint your own NFTs on ICP?
I know Entrepot is working on their own minting service, but is there already something easy out there yet?

IC Stacies? The right one looks better. Couldn't you just make a base on then change the hair, eye, clothes color etc. and add accessories? You need to give them some sort of usecase of promise of airdrop that will never happen. What is the theme of it?

Milady is only Any Forums approved NFT

Attached: 4BA4B8B4-FE8D-4480-822E-20106D16C5FD.jpg (917x1280, 262.49K)

Attached: coomer.jpg (1479x809, 222.77K)

how do we get Shkreli to come to ICP

well, it's not a big secret. I already shared the use case with some other people.
here's the "whitepaper": pastebin.com/dnYAiqPh

tl;dr
The first NFT collection can be leveled up by burning a new cryptocurrency to unlock additionnal features like airdrops, governance or other prizes.
That currency can be farmed by staking another NFT collection.

That way, we'll have multiple value sources which are all codependent.
It also rewards long term contributors, who'll want to stick around and level up their NFTs rather than rush to the open market to make a quick profit.
It's not that innovative, but still pretty rare for crypto/NFT projects to incentivise long term investment.

Witnessed

Attached: FC778D92-21BA-48A4-9803-90141FB8BF1D.jpg (577x955, 64.91K)

what is the actual value of Motokos?