Schizo Numbers Pt 4

Obligatory Chainlink sits at and accumulates on any number that is multiples of three 6's. $6.66, $14.666 $16.66 $26.66 etc. Every fucking time it sticks to those numbers like fucking glue. It always finds its way back. Hell the chart moves so slow around those multiples I can easily take screen shots

Also what are the odds that the March 12th-13th 2020 crash when things fell 50%+ in a 24hr period was a Friday the 13th while similar events unfolded in the last 24 hrs on May 12th-13th 2022 also Friday the 13th. I actually watched Chainlink go to $.01 in real time on Binance.

Chainlink is a Luciferian plot by the WEF. I made a thread about it in depth, it reached probably 200 replies and was deleted. I couldn't find it in the archives either I've looked for so long. I tried making it again and deleted within 100 replies. I'm also not Chris Blec and I'm heavily invested in LINK. Blec is being used on purpose. Whether he is part of that or not. They must tell you their plans. Chainlink is just one part of the Great Reset/4th Industrial Revolution albeit a central point imo. Luciferians operate from master morality and are basically are tired of all the slaves bee-bopping around that are incapable of producing anything and they want to murder them off and have been doing so systematically for the last 2 years. This is their New World Order.

Attached: LINKoccult.png (2580x1296, 894.64K)

To note they are specifically targeting those stuck in slave morality and have never awakened the "master" so to speak. Of course you could just align your chakras properly and over come the emotional traumas that block each one respectively and most will be operating from a frame where everything they do, think, feel, and say are all in concert with each other. Once that happens you become a literal Force of Nature. An actualized individual complete with Christ who becomes energized by their base urges and energized instead of depleted.

Attached: Emotion.jpg (720x555, 49.17K)

Bump

lot's of truth being said here
bump

I felt this way about the chris blec situation as well. It’s odd that coindesk would heavily promote his criticisms of link right before consensus, a coindesk sponsored even in which link has 3 separate time slots. Not only that, but coindesk heavily downplayed the bank of america article singling out chainlink as the main driver of defi’s explosive growth
Do you have a link to threads 1-4?

Attached: Mom Says.png (1847x911, 3.2M)

>Do you have a link to threads 1-4?

I don't. I went though the warosu for seriously 2 hours. I was typing in phrases that I KNEW were word for word in posts in that thread and it wouldn't come up. Idk if it never archived I guess since it was deleted at around or under 200 replies each time.

I could make the thread again but some of the discussion was excellent and probably lost. I'll be going to the gym in a couple hours however I could rewrite the general synopsis and post later.

I'm not sure what you are saying but Satanism is not Luciferianism

Also Blec could just be an investor of a competing interest but I don't think so. I think he has done some research and understands the amount of power an organization will have if they are a "truth machine". Kek Especially coupled with AI and IoT. Smart contracts and automation are going to change the entire planet.

Chainlink is on its growth/expansion phase now or at least will be come Consensus. Its probably going to become massively mainstream and you do that by linking it to conspiracy with someone like Blec. Its genius honestly. People will buy because they believe the conspiracy or buy because they don't.

Also the thread I used to discuss this wasn't Schizo Numbers 1-4 It was literally-CHAINLINK IS A LUCIFERIAN PLOT

He did shill tellor if i remember correctly. What you’re saying does seem plausible and the great thing is we’ll find out in literally 2 weeks
That’s too bad. I’ll do some digging as well later. I’d be interested to read it if you find the time later

So when are they going to stop suppressing link?

Attached: 60 Minutes.png (1854x910, 3.29M)

Just wanna say holding link since day 1 has been one hell of a trip.
Its literally the craziest crypto in history. The ups and downs, insane theories, coincidences, fudders, elite connections.
This is basically a heroes journey, it will be interesting to see what the future holds for us.

Its been an honor linkbros

Attached: 1652119777673.png (769x463, 437.19K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-01-27 at 6.07.28 PM.png (2714x276, 179.63K)

My friend you understand. I was just reading Jung 2 days ago and many young men here are Hero-Magician-Rebel heavy right now. Its what the times call for perhaps. At least its my current phase for my archetypes.

But yes holding this since late 2017 it truly is a classic Heroes' Journey in a sense and its probably just getting started honestly.

Attached: heroesjourney2.png (504x503, 27.36K)

bump for my fren

Attached: 1546643572648.jpg (1000x800, 92.81K)

As soon as I started accumulating Link and got over 100 Link, I coincidentally started getting banned on Any Forums for racism, despite being extremely racist on here for years without so much as a warning. It is curious to say the least.

Also, suck my dick tranny jannys, you will never ever get rid of me NIGGERS

Alright then....any insight on the topic at hand?

Yes
FUCK JANNYS

Bump

Attached: Savioroftheworld.jpg (1512x792, 471.13K)

Its still $6.66 kek and I just got back from the gym, its been almost 3 hours

Attached: schizonumbers5.png (1363x774, 233.26K)