Is there anything more cringe than brewing culture?

Attached: 34c.jpg (270x187, 11.24K)

LINK culture

This

Probably you, because you go out of your way to shit on people's hobbies.
>t. teetotaler

Cyclists

beards and tattoos

>hobby
kek. A new one pops up like every day and It's always something cringy and tryhard. The people who run it and frequent are always the same - overweight, balding onions guy with a beard and white millennial women who look 10 years older than they are. Food menus are exactly the same at everyone except again, the tryhard cringy names. And of course, the beers are no better than anything you buy at the supermarket. Yeah, what a "hobby"!

Boomer here. You have no idea how shitty the American beer scene was when I was young. Nothing but one shit lager after another. The only refuge was in the imported beer - if you could find any. Thank Zeus for the microbrewery movement. Although to be honest, I still favor a Newcastle or Bass.

I don't understand how this falls under cringe. A lot of microbrews do taste pretty good. I don't really look at it harder than that, the few places I've been to over the years I've enjoyed myself at.

Brewing culture is based

crypto culture
weed culture
imageboard culture

>nooo you have to drink my piss flavored bud because it's the king of beers
Don't care still drinking sours

Attached: a3Em26Q_460s.jpg (460x400, 37.65K)

weed
whiskey bros

"drinking beer" as a culture and personality is pretty cringe

This cringe association is a very American thing.
In the UK real ale was the main choice of drink for centuries if not even longer. In the 1970s and before, pubs had a choice of bitter, best bitter (stronger, could be an IPA), or mild (usually stout). Since then, pubs started offering brands, so instead of just asking for "a pint of bitter" the brewery might have several on tap. As a result, the consumer will know what they drinking and develops a taste for what it is they like to drink.
Of course when an American gets his hands on this aged culture, it immediately becomes embarassing.

Attached: old-speckled-hen-beer-online-1370237084.jpg (750x2000, 678.81K)

i prefer macro brews. i don't even have a favorite. i'll drink miller lite, budweiser, bud lite, modelo, michelob, whatever. it's all pretty good and a much cleaner drink/drunk than $3 a bottle beerfag beers.

They hated OP because he spoke the truth.
Personally I like seedy dive bars that disguise as "Irish" pubs.

Drinking is for plebs.

All "fan" cultures are cringe. No exceptions.

imagine being so bitter you hate other people because they have fun

>microbrews
psssh so lame bro
im all about nano brews these days

I had a neighbor who lived near the back parts of our property who grew corn, distilled his own shine, then got into brewing. It was the perfect Georgian youth to go and prematurely kill my brain cells with his white lightning whilst wandering around with a 10/22 in the woods.

>t. housebound autist

Only breweries with high ABV dark beers are any good. Fuck IPA bullshit.

especially beer

Chainlink homosexual brewing culture

Weed culture has always cringed me out big time, its all full of hedonistic retards that think they are cool getting high. The worst part is when they try to out-chill each other, claiming to be the most chill and calm dude around but its all full of passive aggressive bitchy backstabbing hatred.

I hate weed culture.

>Thank Zeus for the microbrewery movement. Although to be honest, I still favor a Newcastle or Bass.

Attached: 1615168240471.jpg (600x600, 25.23K)