Gas is like $5 a gallon where I live

So how in the fuck are all of the spics and negroes able to afford to drive around 24/7 in their loud-ass cars, blasting shitty nigger music and revving their annoying engines in residential neighborhoods? Does Sunoco accept EBT/SNAP for gas?

Attached: car.jpg (540x683, 76.79K)

It's literally all they have. Also, is that a GT-R?

>GT-R?
Nope, it's a GRT-A.

Attached: Pretty-Cool.gif (400x346, 2.23M)

CARLOS YOU SON OF A BITCH
>tight little body etc.

>Blacks have more money than he does, causing him to seethe

Free real estate cumskin

why don't you get a better job you dumbass trump supporting racist?

>Free real estate cumskin
Ooga booga bix nood.

Attached: floyd.gif (496x496, 25.87K)

$15/hr is average nowadays for mininum wage jobs that's why

it’s usually their even more obnoxiously loud counterparts money or car.
y’know shay’tayhlaiya d’varius Johnson that got a 250k diversity and equity job to send out a weekly nigger email to all the white C suite

stop seething get off Any Forums and enrich yourself

SHEEEEEEIT.

Attached: 1647026122163.gif (512x280, 2.97M)

stay poor, whitey

Attached: 1257294834645.gif (300x169, 1.35M)

Stay broken, buck.

Attached: 1650128398695.png (442x694, 37.63K)

Because they're not on Any Forums all day

The answer is yes, EBT is accepted as a cash substitute everywhere now.

welfare funded by you, you dumb white cuck tax slave LMAO.

Attached: tumblr_nvn5olDwaN1udwanoo1_1280.jpg (654x639, 65.38K)

Wait a minute there: are you seriously suggesting we all write "EXEMPT" on our W4 forms at work, so we don't have to pay federal taxes? Why would you say that?

Attached: Hank Hell.gif (262x261, 266.02K)

>gas prices go down
>retarded mutts debtmaxxx into a $45k tonka truck piece of shit car/suv
>gas prices go up
>retarded mutts have a shitfit
>I CAN BARELY AFFORD TO FILL UP MY 16 MPG SHITBOX
>AND MR. SHEKELSTEIN MAKES ME DRIVE 250 MILES A DAY!!!!! FOR FREE!!!!
>repeat every 5 years
why are my fellow americans like this? unironically the dumbest, most niggeresque country to have ever existed.

Attached: Custom-Jeep-Wrangler-Dreamworks-Motorsports-Roxboro-North-Carolina-4.jpg (1000x750, 207.92K)

>why are my fellow americans like this? unironically the dumbest, most niggeresque country to have ever existed.
Don't blame me: this Mutt prefers quietness and doesn't need to compensate for anything by driving a comically-loud jalopy that's modified to sound like something coming out of Godzilla's ass. Only niggers, spics, and closeted faggot Boomers think it's cool to drive an obnoxiously-loud gas-guzzler.

its just how poor people are unfortunately

i drive a 2017 mazda 3. i paid $16k for it certified pre owned. actually, that's not true. i financed it at 4.5% interest because the accrued interest on a 5.5 year loan was jack shit. i get 35 mpg in my nondescript economy car and barely think about it because i wfh anyways and might drive 5k miles a year max.

meanwhile, like you said, retarded 85 IQ nigger retards IN THEY (financed at 13% interest) WHIP or whatever niggers and mutts call cars these days, are seething as an extra $25/week in gas pushes them to the brink of insolvency.

and this happens every 5 years.